Please make Angel Mercy skin for the Winter Wonderland

Oh yeah, totally. I just hope they give her something winter related ya know? lol

1 Like

Yup! I understand! Well, sheā€™s from Switzerland, they have lots of winter-related stuff there.

Weird
Its the gif of Dewey from Malcom in the Middle saying
ā€œI expect nothing and Iā€™m still let downā€

1 Like

Characters getting a back to back skin two years in a row isnā€™t exactly unheard of I believe and some of the ornament spray skins are actually in game already so it might be possible and not to mention its the most basic angel skin so it might an epic so only 750 instead of 3000 I would buy that right off the bat.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

5 Likes

Thanks! <20 disappointments needed>

1 Like

Itā€™s not even Halloween yet D:

1 Like

Its close though October 31st is right around the corner.

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Wait October 1st but ya September flew by so no reason October canā€™t :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree. Iā€™ve also always wanted that one Zarya ornament to be a skin, too. Heck, we might as well do it for everyone.

2 Likes

Give us reindeer Orisa.

2 Likes

The reason I plastered the request now is because top artists need time to work their magic. If the staff decides to make this skin, requesting it like 3 weeks before the event will not work.

I was under the impression that skins get cycled by event, not necessarily by year. So, a character that got something last Christmas could get something this Christmas if they didnā€™t get something on Anniversary, Summer games, Halloween, etc.

I may be wrong about this, but it makes sense to me.

You gotta admit, though, Zarya is not the adorable type. xDDDD

OMG O_O

You have been helped by wibble. xD

That might be the case Iā€™ve admittedly never actually caught on to how they decide skin releases but I think it can both ways because what you said has also happened before.

1 Like

Well, it seems they want a given character to get a skin here and there; it would make sense to go by the pool of events total.

I am also not sure. Iā€™d have to go character by character and Google-verity everything and itā€™s almost midnight and I confess I am being lazy. xD

1 Like

There are a few youtubers who predict who will get a skin in each event and sometimes those youtubers are dead on in there predictions.

1 Like

Well, every character has his or her fans. So these folks on YouTube must make people very happy. O_O

1 Like

True and when I hear a Mercy skin prediction Iā€™m like PLEASE BE RIGHT!

huge Mercy fan.

1 Like

Me too.

I luff the Mercy. Her voice actress Lucie Pohl is wonderful, too. I am not sure Iā€™ve ever seen a video where sheā€™s not laughing or smiling, even when the video is not focused on her.

3 Likes

I wanted to love Sugar Plum so much but it seemed soā€¦lackluster.
I miss specialized ult lines or hello lines
Also her feet weird me out, they just removed the heel from her shoe and recolored it, its creepy

4 Likes

They seem to have tweaked Olympic Goddess. Her ult line is now ā€œOnward, to victory!ā€

Pretty sure it was the usual ā€œheroes never dieā€ up to recently.

Yrah, she had it initially as a rez line, then they toom it away, then gave it back as an ult line

(I miss Iā€™ll be watching over you, its more appropriate lately)
But i started using WV after it was implemented again bc its one of my faborite skins (sans the shoes)

1 Like