Please make Angel Mercy skin for the Winter Wonderland

Hiyya!

I know the next event is Halloween and not Winter Wonderland, but it would take time to draw up a Legendary skin.

We Mercy fans have been requesting Angel Mercy for years. A true Angel Mercy. She has a spray like it, the Ornament spray. So, graceful flowing white dress which conforms to Mercy’s hitbox, maybe with golden etching and sparkles and flourishes, real golden halo above her head, and wings roughly the same as Olympic Goddess’s.

Please consider making this skin for us because we’ve been asking for years. And it would be so appropriate for the character she is, and also for the Winter Wonderland event as the event that it is.

(Edit: and would sell like hotcakes to angel-loving Mercy mains.)

Thank you!

116 Likes

Replying so i can come back after i do up a draft for this idea

5 Likes

Take your time! I do hope the staff sees this, but at the same time the event is not exactly tomorrow.

1 Like

Im still hoping for Rat King Junkrat someday , they have a version of it on a tshirt they sold last blizzcon but we ended up with Krampus Rat instead (doesnt even have goat eyes >:[ )

12 Likes

Honestly I am surprised this has not happened. Reaper got the simple obvious choice as Dracula for one of his skins and mercy has obviously has a xmas tone to her look and should have already had an xmas skin.

3 Likes

isnt the ornament spray just a restyling of classic skin to be an ornament?

2 Likes

I just checked, it is small so hard to tell for sure, but though the wings seem a bit like the Classic the halo and dress do seem to be as I am describing. The whole concept seems very Christmasy, like on the tree. Though I admit it’s so small I can’t tell for sure even by going in the game and looking.

Many of us have speculated why it hasn’t been made… it would sell like hotcakes, and we’ve been begging for years lol. Here’s hoping they make our Christmas wishes come true. xD

How would Rat King Junkrat look, though? Throw rat-shaped squeaky bombs?

Let me get the link for you!
Heres the shirt
http s://gear.blizzard.com/media/catalog/product/cache/708c010b20c27f48fca8719d434040d2/o/w/ow-jinx-omnicracker-shirt-front-gallery.png

And heres what i personally wanted his Rat King skin to be styled after
Http
s://akaiengarde.tumblr.com/post/180810984763/akaiengarde-please-let-junkrats-winter

(Sorry for broken links, i lost level 3 for some reason)

1 Like

The first appears to be a shirt of the Nutcracker Zenyatta skin in the Bliz merch shop.

The second defaults to Google images, many of whom are Rat King, but I am not sure which you want me to see.

Yeah hunkrat is in the corner of the shirt, let me adjust the second link to narrow it in

Edit: was gonna adjust hunkrat to junkrat…but both work honestly

3 Likes

23 Likes

He looks like he blew up again.

Good thing he’s immune to explosions.

1 Like

Yes, but hes still superior in his natural rat form ~~ :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Sorry you can only have Christmas angel road hog.

7 Likes

No! My imagination cannot handle such a thing! It is as if Junkrat blew it up!

…you monster. T_T

1 Like

With cardboard wings and pipe cleaner halo held together with tape and a curtain toga

2 Likes

You know, some dude messaged Bliz support asking who Mercy’s heart belongs to.

And the person got a reply: Roadhog.

Bliz trolled us lol.

Yeah but didnt it also say he ate all the competitors or something lol

1 Like

I’ve only heard stories. If anybody has evidence, the public deserves to know.

1 Like

http
s://m.imgur.com/a/ZhJJY
Heres the email he got back
And the reddit thread
http
s://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/51sn7w/i_wrote_a_message_to_blizzard_asking_if_i_could/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

3 Likes