Please just reset MMR

Which one the ones where we roll the enemies and get asked to report one of their teammates or the ones where we are trying to carry a boosted mercy main?

Everyone’s going to end up pretty much where they are now. It’s literally algorithm that measures your performance. Unless you vastly change something about your play style, you’re going to end up right where you were.

Think of it like your bathroom scale. Changing the battery isn’t going to make it measure you any differently.

No. The single biggest issue with this game is the players.

People can’t be trusted to behave, or even work together most of the time.

1 Like

Resetting is only half the solution. The other half is fixing the system. It’s not my job but I definitely could figure it out within a month. The doughboy devs need to take some T, get some balls and make some changes already. There are so many easy fixes that will be piecemeal but will make it only better. (Faster rise and fall, trash talkers immediately sent to bronze, someone carry’s hard in lower levels shoot them up 3 or 4 ranks after 1 game) they just need to not be scared and friggin do it. Pollyanna kids/men that, just by looking at them, you can tell they have never played any team sports, in charge of mmr for a team game lol.

1 Like

I don’t understand how these people get into my Plat/Diamond games. I just don’t…But I swear, there’s always one. Usually 5 minutes in he becomes a thrower because he’s realised that he is absolute flaming trash. Terrible…Just terrible.