Sym Golden Glove Megathread

This is much appreciated. Let’s get this to 200 likes.

1 Like

If only the Devs agreed. I don’t even know how they feel. Are they even aware that she has no gold? Would be nice if they engaged with us. If they think she doesn’t need it then fine but give us something to show it off. I’m hoping we will get something for Archives but if we don’t i’ll continue to fight for her golden glove.

I think making golden guns better is a good idea for every hero.

The same can be said for Sombra and her left hand.

1 Like

To be honest, I never would have noticed if you did not point it out constantly. Now I doubt I will ever forget. I am actually looking forward to seeing if they add it for Archives. Lul.

1 Like

Everytime we win and I see her Magician skin with her boring gun metal glove i’m like :grimacing: this could be gold :sob:

I’m hoping that if I raise it enough the Devs will see and answer us.

If they say no that’s fine. I’ll stop asking. It’s just unfair when you see all the things listed in the OP that are gold compared to Symmetra.

1 Like

I know, right? What’s stopping them? It took no time to make BOB gold. Symmetra’s glove it A LOT smaller.

2 Likes

Dev, SHOW SOME LOVE FOR OUR QUEEN SYM.

If Ashe gets golden BOB, we can have golden arm, right? We’re not asking for much.

2 Likes

“Symmetra’s golden gun isn’t being forgotten, it’s being ignored” seriously hoping devs add a gold glove.

1 Like

Getting to the point where I think they don’t care about Symmetra. Honestly would be surprised if they ever responded to this thread. The way Symmetra has been treated over the past three years ,it’s just plain rude.

2 Likes

us: symmet-
devs: yall hear sumn…

4 Likes

I am sorry, but what? Over the whole Overwatch lifespan, she got more treatment than most of overwatch cast. They gave her 2 extensive reworks in attempt to make her more viable in wider variety of situations (although it being unsuccesful is a whole different matter).

They literally fixed teleporter on railings recently - something that reaper players were asking for years and didn’t got until Symmetra players requested it.

I am not denying that they could be much better at addressing players’ concerns. But to say things you said when comparing her to other characters… It takes some nerves.

Also, bumping the thread because golden glove should be a thing since beginning.

I’m really only talking about her gold when I say this. I mentioned her reworks in the OP. I’m just frustrated because she doesn’t have anything to show off her gold and literally every other hero does have at least one.

Oh ok then. Keep on bumping.

1 Like

I actual lol’d at this

Still waiting for this thread to get a wee blue Blizz icon beside it.

Remember when they changed her max charge to 195 from 180 but literally forgot to ever mention it in any patch notes…

3 Likes

Well, apparently she went out the gate with 195 damage. We just didn’t realise because of that bandaid tickrate. :man_shrugging:t2:

Although they’ve never fixed it on her 3.0 release thread

Symmetra’s arm deals damage with her melee animation

1 Like