Please Fix The Game

People, you everyday see how Bugs like no HitReg!
You can show Blizzard that you want to play Overwatch without bugs and bugs 1st problem to be solved. No OWL, No short animated, 1st need to fix the game.
Please write messages that you want the game without bugs and a link to YouTube with bugs.

2 Likes

They should fix characters for the whole community instead of focusing only on pros.

1 Like
  1. Don’t mention Blizzard in the title
  2. OWL is fine
  3. The game is balanced and bugs will be fixed some time. Just wait.

One small problem with that.

Often times, the community can’t agree on what should be fixed.

That, and there’s no reliable method of polling the community to see who and what people really think needs fixing.

Not when every single damn patch is nearly based on it

1 Like

Let’s hope they step things up next year, and show something awesome at blizzcon.

This was a very boring year lore wise for Overwatch, and content wise was only decent.

Let’s step it up😀

You knwo how long hitreg has bug?

No they’re not. OWL is just your scapegoat.

I can’t read that every well.

oh sorry my english not good

It says “please read!”

If you really think about it, how often has Blizzard given us the patch we’ve wanted? Roadhog’s hook is still buggy, Hanzo has yet to get a nerf, McCree’s ult still hasn’t been fixed.

If anything, they look at the statistics of Masters+ or OWL, which is why they nerfed Mercy and Buffed Sombra

Don’t worry, it will get better over time.

“We’ve” to me is referring to the people on the forums.
Sure, they do need to fix the hook.
Hanzo doesn’t need a nerf.
Idk how to fix Mccree’s ultimate.

I thought everybody said Sombra got nerfed or that it wasn’t a good rework.
Mercy is now balanced.

Why is this coment everywher.
Can we just stop with this?
Ther is no point balancing around some plat plebs.

1 Like

The thing I don’t understand how or why players claim a hero can’t be played well at a certain rank :thinking:

People, i want show one of the problems like hitreg
A perfect balance will never be

They could use polls and stuff like that. Because I think we can all agree most of the character changes we’ve seen in this game ended up pretty worse than before. So letting only Blizzard judge what’s better is simply not trustable anymore, imo.

60 tick servers in a nutshell.

Zenyatta, Lucio, Ana, D.Va, Winston, Doomfist, and several others would like to have a word with you.

The universe doesn’t revolve around Mercy.

Besides that, I can name several balance decisions that came at the behest of players.

And Blizzard has a private discord channel with Pros that they use to make balance decisions.

2 Likes