Please Fix The Game

I think it got better.

1 Like

I never said I was talking only about Mercy. Ana is specially included in this. Glad she is coming back.

I know. Do we need more proof of how ridiculous their decision-making is?

You could literally just have a poll on the front page, when you launch the game. That is about as reliable as it gets. Obviously if they are not interested, they could just opt out. But everyone interested could put their voice forth and they would have an idea on what people generally believe without the pressure of others influencing their opinion.

1 Like

Thank you.
This would be great.

Do you know how ridiculous our decision making is?

1 Like

At this stage 2 years in, it looks like Blizzard and the OverWatch team are looking to cash out. They are putting a lot of focus on OverWatch League and expansion into new parts of the world. Doubt they’re going to concern themselves with certain bug fixes versus major ones on more used Heroes that will affect money and endorsements in OverWatch League.

By judging the suggestions on forums, less ridiculous than the Devs’ for sure.

I would say that it is way more than the devs’.

Now that the balance is straightened out a bit, a debugging focus for a little while wouldn’t go amiss.

I don’t remember reading any posts where someone suggested putting ultimates in hero’s E abilities.
But oh, the devs did that. And it broke the game.

Your joking right?
This forum is so bad at buffing/Nerfing i am happy the davs are not her.

1 Like

There are suggestions here that are way better than some hero’s actual states. Others I can agree that are just horrible.

Why can’t people understand that they have COMPLETELY different teams that do these things? They have nothing to do with each other.
Nobody is working less on bugs to go make animated shorts or organize OWL games.

2 Likes

She was justifiably nerfed the first time. She defined the meta for several months, and we needed a break from triple-tank nonsense.

League of Legends is the most popular competitive game in the world, and it solely balances around the pros. Several other games do the same. Do we need any more proof of how ridiculous your claim is?

First of all, the OWL team and the OW team are 2 seperate teams. Along with the cinematic team that covers ALL of Blizzard games. So don’t start that sh*t please. Also, the devs use OWL to decide on whether to nerf of buff a hero or if the hero is fine. For example, I am pretty sure one of the main reasons Zenyatta got a nerf to his secondary fire is because Pro Zen players in the OWL. cough JJonak cough. Although I don’t agree that Blizzard should ONLY balance the game according to the pros, it’s still probably better than listening to hundreds of people all screaming different things on the forums.

Funniest noregs are when they hit you right in the face, you see the effect of them hitting you in the face, yet no damage was taken.

2 Likes