Please don't listen to the Brigitte haters

Oh the contrary, my experience is that people will reject your thoughts outright if they see that you have supports in your top 5. It is a pathological hatred that makes the community such a terrible place to be.

I’m not sure that it is the case that Blizzard love dive so much as the community loves it. There is a very vocal component here, particularly on the forums, that sees dive comp as the only legitimate way to play Overwatch.

im not so sure anyone wants her nerfed to the dirt, i actually agree with the sentiment of too much crowd control on her, despite enjoying playing her having over 4k hours on smite, the biggest annoyance is cc when a tank can walk up to three people and freeze all of them, and then preceed to do 1k dmg to all of them that cc is an issue like in the case of ymir, if that tank can say pull you and then root you, it may be an issue, its a matter of how that cc is balanced

Reason why they created Brigitte to make Dive more situational but “pros” and “streamers” are already crying so Blizzard is making back steps cause they don’t want to hurt their precious children

1 Like

I won’t deny that the celebrity streamers are a large reason for Brigitte’s demise. Perhaps there is more truth to what you said than I gave credit to.

Well there is no reason to run dive now, just play 3 supports, 2-3 tanks and 0-1 dps, as either spam heroes or widow. Super easy to run, and beats pretty much everything. Also the vast majority of ranks never ran dive often, or when they do, it doesnt work out well, judging by dive heroes pick rates and win rates in lower ranks.

they are going to listen, and blizzard being blizzard, with no subtly at all, are going to hit her so hard with the nerf hammer that she will end up like doomfist, compleatly useless for six months before even getting close to being usable again

Woah hostility. There’s no reason to lash out all the time.

No people reject your thoughts when they are lies or make no sense.

Like what kind of overreaction is “too late she’s going to F-tier. Dive will return.”

Why shouldn’t that kind of nonsense be rejected outright?

I’m going to strongly suggest that you defend your assertion that I am lying or apologize.

Is she going to F-tier?

Is she not? Use argument and reason to make your case. Do not be so quick to fall back on character assassination and ad hominem. It is lazy technique, and easily countered.

Do you have proof that she is going to be nerfed to the point where she’ll be in F-tier?

no but you see, they feel it, which is practically the same thing!

2 Likes

Do you have proof that she isn’t? I will answer – no you do not. Neither do I. These are matters of opinion, and unless you have a time machine (do you have a time machine?) then this is not know at this time. And so the discussion is purely theoretical.

It is impossible to lie about theoretical matters. Therefore neither of us are lying. Perhaps you should consider this before shooting your mouth off as you have for the last few days.

What kind of idiot tank and support lose to bridgitte who does 35 dps lmfao

you seem like a smart person - surely you know that the burden of proof that she is ‘going to be sent to F tier’ is on you, since you’re the only one making any sort of positive claim

2 Likes

one thats stunned and cant get away from me

What kind of idiot thinks she only does 35dps

2 Likes

It’s very possible to lose to heros that do low damage, particularly when they have some form of sustain. I don’t think that Brigitte is overpowered, but I can see how big, bulky tanks would lose to her.