Please Don,t make mercy look Dirty in any manner

Mercy is like an Angelic Doctor.I am a Mercy main and I do not want her to look Dirty in any way so Blizzard Just saying that I have seen many players saying that her Devil and Imp skins look Sexy and when they say that I Just hate that!!!.The main thing I want to say that I you guys make any upcoming skins for Mercy Just please do not make her look Dirty because It also effects my mind and maybe some other innocent minds as well so please Blizzard Stop making any Dirty content for mercy because that will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

2 Likes

You are either super young or this is bait. I can’t imagine someone who is around 11 or older think this.

63 Likes

Are you a real person?

34 Likes

Look, the game is rated T for teen. As in 13. As in beginning to go through puberty.

Characters looking hot is a standard trope for videogames, and one that is covered by that T for teen rating. So long as they aren’t flat out nude or doing anything promiscuous, Blizzard has free reign over their skin design.

If Mercy showing a little skin (or the skintight suit) is too much for you to handle, you’re probably not old enough to be playing this game to begin with.

8 Likes

It’s a bait post coming from the other posts in the similar category right now at the top. Just report and move on.

6 Likes

You think Mercy is angelic? she’s prob secretly the most evil healer in the game… we just don’t know it yet

3 Likes

20 Likes

I’d actually really like if she had a more “scuffed” skin option to set itself apart from the rest. I love the Imp skin because I love that shade of purple/lavender and I also love her Valkyrie and Witch skins. I mean. I love all her skins. But variety is the spice of life. If you don’t like certain skins, don’t use them.

3 Likes

I like this post. It’s something nice and refreshing to see.

We can also improve Mercy’s design.

18 Likes

Leave Mercy alone!
She’s getting older and is starting to mourn her crazy student’s years! :open_mouth:

1 Like

that’s their opinion

also, isn’t that kinda the point of the devil and imp skins? they’re not exactly what you’d describe as “divine.”

I can’t believe you need to even ask yourself if it’s bait when it’s a new account with 0 posts.

~ :heart: Mercy Lovers! :heart: ~ :heart: ~Welcome!~ :heart: Nyaaaahh~~ Come Join Mercy~~ Nyaahhhh~~ :heart: ~Who Are We?~ :heart: We are a group of kawaii Mercy-lovers!~ woo!~~ Mercy! Mercy! M-m-Mercyyyyyy!~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ~Rules~ :heart: Accept the Mercy~ ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: ~ Embrace the Mercy~ ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: ~ Become the Mercy~ ~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ~

You’re right. I may have a lot of posts but i took what turned out to be a break for like half a year or longer from these forums so i’m not to familiar with how to identify bait posts.

wdym bait?

Its bait, made to rial people up and make a problem.

Its one big joke made of dirt?

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 no h8 appreci8

3 Likes

Take away Mercy’s shoes, Blizz.

4 Likes