PLEASE BUFF Widowmaker

Lmao couldn’t have put it any better

“Do as I say not as I do”

Critical thinking skills to the max, I really think you should work for the balance team egryn

2 Likes

How about you just learn to snipe better?

Widow is powerful in the right hands.

LMAO WHAT??? Those changes are the DEFINITION of overpowered.

You’re right, there was clearly already too many tank players

1 Like

Hog technically, and Hammond at least has armor to reduce the damage from this… ‘interesting’ idea, I’ll say

missing one buff

Grappling Hook

Splash damage of 1000hp applied upon lift-off

This should make the match up fair against flankers. To compensate, increased the cooldown by 0.01 seconds.

Read no further people!!!

1 Like

Widow is op in GM and Top 500, but yeah a bit weak in lower ranks, she’s just like some other heroes that strong in high elos but weak in lower ranks like zen for example. If they buff widow then high ranked widow players gonna be unstoppable because there it doesn’t matter your movement, 4500 widow player means you peak you die.

ratio [20 characters]

600 damage headshot? Can’t possibly make her meta and overpowered

Widow is a complete overpowered threat at high levels, a single error from your MT can result in an instant die when you play support and you want to buff that?

Like snipers need to be rework to keep being strong but right now, the only way to counter a sniper is to pick an other sniper. Not a healthy state for the game.

Aaaaaaand your done,next -_-

1 Like

Cool, only if we can buff Genji too.

2 Likes

Lets buff zarya so she has 700 health so she doesn’t get one shot by Widow.

i’m fine with necroing a positive post. But an egryn post? shut up

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say this was necro’d, I would think 3 months or more would be considered Necro’ing.

Don’t feed the troll. It is beyond obvious. Stop engaging with him.

4 Likes

Well said spidey,well said

1 Like