PLEASE BUFF Widowmaker

The other day i made a thread on this and as I previously stated i did the math, math never lies. For some reason people started spamming math equations and pretty much ruined my thread. Let me try again.

Widowmaker 2021 buffs:

• Total health: 175 (unchanged)
  • Max headshot damage: 600 (was 300)
  • Dealing 600 damage only works within a 20 meter radius
  • Widows bullets can now bypass deflect

THATS IT. Not going to make her meta or overpowered, just enough to deal with tanks flanking and have a chance against flank dps. Tanks can one shot me, i should be able to one shot them, plus her slogan is “one shot, one kill”, she’s doesn’t do that. I just want ONE hero that can punish tanks because they make the most impact on the game. I think it’s completely fair.

I want Widow to: meet > delete > repeat and not instantly get blasted in the face and die.

Show Widow some love! Please!

3 Likes

lmao

No thank you

-_-

Also only a hog combo and a rein pin can oneshot a widow

oop there is the anti genji stuff

I want tanks to not instantly get blasted in the face and die.

This has to be a joke…right?

49 Likes

Poor tanks. They already get deleted in seconds. OW has problems with snipers so there’s no need to buffing them.

20 Likes

Egryn, did you forget to take your sane pills today? Don’t worry, I’ll be your daily constant reminder should you forget to take your daily dose of your meds, it’s concerning. Now I don’t want a clueless insane person like you going around the forums.

15 Likes

as much as i love widowmaker (almost 1000 hours) i think she is fine atm. in gm i heard that hammond is holding her hostage in a locked closet. shes starving for baguettes but otherwise is pretty balanced. i have the feeling ball will be nerfed down the road so you might see widowmaker escape from the closet then

IF they do buff her i think only a revert to the 25 health would be enough ( a big IF )

1 Like

I’m already used to his troll jokes now, no kidding lmao. The only way to interact with a troll is to troll back. You fight fire with fire, lmfao.

8 Likes

Same tbh

I always knew he was a cruel little critter

Think you mean poor dps heroes. They are inferior in every possible way.

2 Likes

In 2021? not really

They are just giant punching bags, and ult batteries

And with all the damage, they die really quick

No. Tanks never get punished. People complain about Hog, Hammond and Sigma on a daily basis. Dps heroes are inferior with the exception of maybe 3 who are meta picks.

1 Like

Understatement of the year…and the year just started-wait it already February?!?

2 Likes

One question, mad cause bad?

Can’t Windowmaker just 2 shot a tank in head?

Can’t she oneshot 99% of DPS and other squishy heroes?

If you want to meet delete and repeat play Reaper, if you meet reaper upclose personal he is going to shoot you with his shotgun in face and all the bullets with that shell.

Windowmaker is hitscan, one bop to head and the body is dead and that’s good enough.

If you have problem not hitting them in head and constantly bodyshoting them than that is your problem.

2 Likes

So you want to make tanks’ already-hell lives even more hellish?

As expected.

I’ve rarely seen anyone complain about Roadhog these days. Sigma got butchered with his Barrier nerf. Now Hammond may be true.

1 Like

Keep in mind this is only headshot damage within a 20 meter radius, body shot is different. You now have to respect her range and play around it similar to how you play around tanks one shotting you.

So you’re saying a really low cooldown basic weapon shot with massive range that can be used from safety…is the same investment as a close range cooldown that needs you to be in danger?

And if you’re talking about Rein’s charge 1. a bad charge will get you instagibbed and 2. Why the hell is rein charging you in the first place?

4 Likes

No, math doesnt lie but the person incapable of calculating and factoring in everything in the game other than sheer number does.

7 Likes

Ah, so you’re saying you want widow to be just as good in melee range?

1 Like

no that would be insanely overpowered
git gud

Lets ask our good friend Spiderman what he thinks of this idea.

Spidey?

Well you heard the man.

16 Likes

So you’re saying that we should ignore SNIPER that is SNIPING and never go near a SNIPER character and just let it SNIPE us without doing anything.

Because that’s what SNIPERS are for they are for close range combat SNIPER is what I would pick everyday to fight a reinhardt in close combat.

Best pick against Brigita who is extremely strong if you are close is a SNIPER character because SNIPERS are suppost to be good in close range.

4 Likes