PLEASE BUFF Widowmaker

You do realize this makes DF more unplayable than Genji or Hog right

4 Likes

:eyes:

They giga buffed him making him tier S for some reason, and after creating that monster they nerfed him again

he ded again

I legit had brain damage and lost a huge number of brain cells, what is this ?

Please dont do this again.

9 Likes

No no, use this oppertunity to laugh at this gold player talking like bronze. :)))

1 Like

Well, you clearly understand math very wellā€¦

3 + 5 = 35 :cold_face:

And it would take half the charge to do so, while Genji has better ADAD, and Hog in 20m is gonna win by hook before Widow finishes charging.

Just thought you might be serious and just have an odd view on balance.

This however made me realise this is just a troll thread.

It only works within a 20 meter radius. I think iā€™m being completely reasonable here, like am i ever wrong?

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome <3

1 Like

This is ridiculous.

Genji already is weak thoughā€¦

I think Widow could use some love but I donā€™t think this is it. Iā€™d much rather them lower the cooldown of Venom Mine to 10 seconds. Get rid of Infra-Sight for a much better / creative ult, and increase the range of Grappling Hook by like 10 meters.

2 Likes

Oh yea?

Yea right

4 Likes

20m explicitly favors hog, and any DF of immediate relevance is in that range.

yes like with

did you forget Doomfists ability to gain shields somehow?

Please, please no.

thatā€™s around the length of hogā€™s hook, and if you combine it with some sort of damage amplification thatā€™s going to one-shot every tank.

I always found it more of a skill based match when it comes to deflect, your going to make genji worse than he already is if he canā€™t take be a sniper counter

1 Like

Itā€™s the exact length. All the game needs is one hero in the game with the same threat as his. Is it overpowered? Sure. But is it fair? Yes absolutely.

Something cant be OP and fair at the same time

5 Likes

I am convinced that you are a troll seeking attention now.
You want widow to do 600 headshot damage???

thats ignoring the last comment where she can shoot through deflect.
The reason who she was nerfed in first place was that 300 damage headshot and you want it at 600???
I am just so baffled.
And the fact that you joked and used math here is not even funny.

4 Likes

how is it fair when Widow can do it every 1.4 seconds vs Hogs once every 8 seconds with your team being able to react when Widow also does 2x the damage without any reaction time

1 Like