PLEASE BUFF Widowmaker

Blizzard don’t hire this delusional freak.

1 Like

Yea, her range is long range

She should be weak in close range combat

2 Likes

Your condescending comment towards Egryn helped remind me to take my meds, so thanks!

Keep in mind it’s hit or miss. It’s ENTIRELY a skill check. What you do is create a bigger threat by increasing her damage output within a certain radius. If you miss you die.

Tanks should never be stronger than dps heroes by default, that’s bad game design.

Think about that for a second

Here is an example to help:
Should a tank in World war 2 be stronger or weaker than an infantry troop?

Tanks in overwatch (and in real life) need to be stronger than dps in order to make space, and to make people fear them

4 Likes

Nope, some tanks control space through damage, which is great design.

4 Likes

There are players who never miss btw, I am serious they are too good and hitscan doesn’t have bullet travel.

Tanks should never be stronger than dps heroes by default?
So you’re saying that there should be a pyramid scheme where DPS should be the ultimate hero that beats every other class?

If I were to make the most retar**dedly ballanced game I would hire you as one of the first people.

1 Like

before even reading it I expected that

3 Likes

I agree that they need to be strong in order to create space, however they should be punished for their mistakes.

Feeding ults is a propper punishment

2 Likes

A: They aready are

B: So widow shouldnt be punished if she lets a tank get close to her?

4 Likes

You’re saying like they are not punished for mistakes.

Are you bronze?

4 Likes

For some reason he’s not

He has most playtime on Doomfist (both QP and Ranked) and complains about Windowmaker like he mains her…

He is also known for complaining about Genji when all 3 Doom abilities got through deflect, and he asks for deflect removal and says that wallclimb is an out of jail.
Get prepared for your mute by his part

uhh no these are terrible getting to deal 600 damage every what was 1.3 seconds is broken headshot or not, snipers aren’t tank busters and are never suppose to be (looking at you hanzo) idc its only 20 meters that’s still ridiculous and having a sniper have a mechanic that encourages them to get closer is bad, and while having genji deflect your shot is annoying, its is design for people like who can drop him in one move, your weakness are flankers and barriers deal with it

1 Like

It’s a common problem that tanks are too oppressive and get away with far too much. The issue is that dps heroes are inferior and can’t compete or punish them when it’s deserved.

I never liked Genji, idk if they nerfed him it’s been a year, but if I was a Doomfist I wouldn’t complain…

3 Likes

could u give us an example of tanks being too broken?

I assume you didnt mean to reply to me?

what…thats not true