Please buff Reaper and do something to Bastion

Out of these 4 things here , 2 of em and hes gucci:

Shadow Step:

No longer has a startup cast time, instead, the initial… targetting phase , the one where… you target… stuff… counts towards the total “cast-time” , as in, when you press E, much like when scoped in for a sniper shot, Reaper gets slowed down by idk… 30-40%, letting out smoke from his body and again, much like a scoped shot, the ability starts “charging” upping its range capability, starting from 7, all the way to 35 meters, in a 2 seconds time, after then pressing the button, Reaper instantly vanishes, but he does not appear at the destination, there is STILL a 1 second delay wich you can see where hes going to pop from and a .5 second animation where he is vulnarable to getting shot at, if cancelled he would just uncross his arms and the ability would go on a 2 s cooldown, there still is a sound Q in both the start and the finish, obviously i’d like for them to look at how janky this ability is when trying to target things… but y’know, one thing at a time, it is prolly the side-effect from all those “Unintended Locations” fixes…

Wraith Form:

Mostly okay, tho if anything i’d increase the uptime to 4 seconds so that it lasts enough for him to cover the distance Shadow Step can cover, (33 meters)… Other than that if nothing else changes and for some reason they go all in on the ability, it COULD have a resource meter so you are not punished as much by cancelling it early but still cant be used abusedly, either way, as i said, i wouldnt like for them to put all of the fruits in one basket.

Hellfire Shotguns:

Its hitscan acts in a way that alot of the time you just get robbed of your kill since more often than not you dont get any headshot damage, for more details go here : Reaper's spread is binary - #34 by Morningstar-12853 , making it actually give you critical damage when it sthould would help him…

Other than that, a spread decrease so ur RNG is not as bad, 'round 20% or so and halving the pellet count and doubling their damage so hes aprox. 35% better against armor is also a good idea.

Death Blossom:

One of the worst ultimates in the game, its alot like Rocket Barrage but just does way less damage and has no range, making it more unsafe, afterall Pharah can use it from cover way more often than Reaper can and Barrage is still a lackluster ultimate so… ya, pretty bad, as for what i’d want to see from it, well, 2 out of these 3 things :

1. Less charge required (1850 → 1500)
  2. 30 more dps and 2 more meters in range (170 dps → 200 dps) , (8 meters → 10 meters)
  3. Add fall-off to it but increase dps significantly. (340 dps at 2.5 meters range, 40% decrease each 2.5 meters.)
2 Likes