Please buff Doomfist

I rarely ever care about balance changes but oh my god my main/most favorite hero is worth less than garbage.

I can’t do rollouts because of all the “HmmMM…HmMMm…HAAAA!” and “HEee…HAaaee…YAAAAA” basically, he is loud as hell.

I can’t perform a basic slam uppercut combo without getting “stunned, hacked, slept, graved, shattered,”

I can’t dodge most enemy shots because of my enormous hitbox that is bigger than a Zarya’s.

I can’t use a slam without getting booped by a Lucio into a Reinhardt charge/Mccree highnoon.

I can’t go in without a Zarya bubble or cover fire from my Ashe because i would just get melted.

I can’t PLAY. THE. GAME.

13 Likes

Learn to adapt then.

15 Likes

lol no.

20 characters

Might be interesting if Doom got some knockback resistance.

Also I think it’s dumb that Ashe has any knockback outside of close range.

2 Likes

There is no learning to adapt. He does actually need buffs. He’s in a bad state.

12 Likes

Yeah, no, he doesnt, hes quite good actually

15 Likes

doom is far from being dumpster but also far from being optimal , you can make him work if your good enough but you’ll have a much easier time with ashe or widow

7 Likes

all he needs is uppercut revert and bug fixes to become good

3 Likes

Stop playing Doomfist OTP when countered. :clown_face:

These two are ults.

Considering you want counter immunity. Let him be garbage.

1 Like

Could you imagine if DF was scrawny and was able to do everything he does. :rofl:

2 Likes

Or just nerf all of his 19 counters :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one said that LMAO.

We literally want one buff for doomfist.

7 Likes

One minuscule buff for doomfist. It’s closer to QoL than a real buff

In all fairness you can’t really buff away most of these issues. These are more problems with the characters design than anything else.

Yes. I just made a post about it too , as much as people hate some characters they still deserve to be playable while not being meta.

We literally want one minor buff/revert.

Uppercut recovery decreased from 0.35 to 0.2 seconds.
We don’t want him to be meta, this change isn’t even big it just makes him more fluid and more fun.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you, pal. Bastion isn’t any better

3 Likes

godspeed (20 characters)

1 Like

Get rid of his uppercut shot gun combo, and then buff him.

Make him barely like brig, not a one shot bot. He is either oppressive or useless. No where in between.

uh what. Sure mate nerf Rocket punch to 200 HP and reduce the charge time to 1 second.
Revert uppercut to 0.2 second recovery.
Increase slam distance to 18 meters.

Doomfist either needs his cheap rocket punch kills ( which are easy to avoid btw use strafe keys) or the combo. What do u want him to do if not the oneshot, pet briggite’s cat?

Friendly reminder that widow oneshots 200 hp heroes every 0.75 second ( Not saying widow is easy or anything). So you dying to a glorified reinhardt charge pin shouldnt be much of a problem.

1 Like