Please answer the pleas of Symmetra mains

Oh honey I pioneerd the old sym megathread with over 6000 posts along with it’s creater and a few others

You want my services in keeping a post alive then you sir are in for one hell of a ride

3 Likes

I would love to help too. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, pal. I appreciate it. Sym mains need to stick together. Our community has become too divided but we all want the best for her.

3 Likes

Facts. We got so excited for her rework but it turns out she’s still bad

Terrible survivability really vulnerable not good in close range duels hard to move around a fight can’t pressure the enemy team

The list goes on and on

We need to fight back

3 Likes

I knew it would be awful. I did the math as soon as it was pushed to console servers. Before she was even on the PTR I knew she would have a terrible, no consequences ult.

Same. There is a post going into great detail about syms primary called sym 2.0 vs 3.0 this is a nerf! It’s a very good post

1 Like

That’s not wrong, but the general definition of a primary fire is that it should be your primary - as the name suggests - method of damaging and your reliance on doing damage.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

you wouldnt tell a torb main to never use his single shot ever, and only use shotgun because secondary is primary. why do that to sym?

1 Like
2 Likes

Either improve the primary weapon in some manner or add a mechanism that increases her survivability. Because at the moment the risk / reward is pretty skewed toward the risk portion of the equation with that weapon.

4 Likes

Why not both

Faster charging gun with more base dps and 250 hp

DONE

3 Likes

This is the sad reality

If it charged faster and dealt more damage on its first stage we wouldn’t be here rn

Sad

4 Likes

If she didn’t take 5 minutes to set down a teleporter, then her survivability work increase

3 Likes

Tell that to blizzard

Oh wait

WE HAVE

THEY JUST DONT LISTEN

3 Likes

That’s the most rage inducing thing. When I’m trying to escape and its useless.

1 Like

Uhh no

They are pharah rockets but slower

She’s a grounded pharah with her orbs

That isn’t so good

1 Like

They’re not comparable. They are two completely different heroes.

Both do 120 damage with the same splash damage but syms travel slower

So syms orbs is a worse pharah gun with more ammo, less speed and isn’t offered as many opportunities because it doesn’t have flight

Syms orbs is playing a grounded pharah as a mode of fire

That’s not good

2 Likes

I meant the heroes aren’t comparable, I agree that the projectiles are similar. Comparing two similar things on completely different heroes isn’t reasonable.

Ik I’m comparing the modes of fire

I don’t think a weaker version of pharahs gun with no flight to help it out is as you said “ so good”