Please answer the pleas of Symmetra mains

Which is a solid example of why I dislike playing Sym into Sym, because good Syms know how stupidly effective it can be and know to shut it down immediately. I’m not saying I do it every time, but I am saying it’s one of Syms mindgames she can play with her turrets.

And like I’ve said before, it’s an equal amount of risk as throwing your turrets across the enemy team with a higher potential for payoff because good players will destroy your turrets eventually regardless.

Not really lmao. He is OP. Look at everyone talking about it.

I don’t think majority equals correct. Just because there are a lot of ppl complaining about him don’t mean he’s op

“The majority that that says Hanzo is OP, isn’t correct”

What

Yea

That’s what I said

Just because the majority of ppl assume something is right don’t mean it is,

Except it takes 2 sec to deploy and it destroyed by one punch

If the majority of the player base is complaining about something, there’s something wrong. Your logic makes sense, but it seriously doesn’t apply to something like Hanzo being OP.

Which is why it is 1000x more fair than the actual stuns of the game. It is also high risk/high reward. You use the same amount of risk and cd expenditure by trying to throw your turrets behind the enemy normally (they have 1 hp midair and still have activation time) as you would turret bombing.

I think too many ppl confide unfun with OP

Case in point, hanzo doomfist and brig

Soooo, this is a Sym’s Megathread now?
If yes, here, take my like, keep fighting for your hero uwu

1 Like

Again, most of the player base has an issue with him.

Only the minority party has an issue with Doomfist, but that’s because he is such a sluggish hero who is riddled with bugs. Most of them actually affect his game play.

Again, the majority of people want her fixed. She started off too OP. She’s been getting constant nerfs because she is a bigger problem than Hanzo. No character in the game should basically output every class within her utility.

Brigitte is genuinely overpowered.

1 Like

Which is why this has to be addressed. No one should have this long of an
“inactivity” time.

Again, I really don’t care what the majority thinks

Technically, the majority of ppl would say sym 2.0 is op because she was op gold and below and that’s the majority

Oh honey, the with hints for doomfist have begun, I suggest you hide

She started off op, then after needs it became more abou ppp learning how to play agaisnt her and less she actually being op

1 Like

Considering the potential payoff of a turret bomb, I question lowering the cd. 24 seconds sounds reasonable, but beyond that just sounds like a nightmare to play against.

Symm turrets have combined cooldown of a resurrection, but even a resurrection is easier to pull off than having all 3 of your turrets do enough work to kill one player before they’re swatted out of commission by a rein.

Just… why tho? The cooldown is atrociously long. One turret is not as powerful as Ana’s grenade for instance.

3 Likes

Uve just proven that pickrate is important by admitting she was changed to bring her out of troll tier

Sym wasnt OP–Tracer was. This ais also why Zen got hit w the nerf bat in the early days.

So many heroes have been changed to suit Tracer, Sym was only one of many victims.

2 Likes

I never understood this mindset. Like, seriously, why do ppl equate unfun with op

1 Like

Brigitte is overpowered in 1v1. But I thought it’s team-based game?

1 Like