Please answer the pleas of Symmetra mains

Facts. We got so excited for her rework but it turns out she’s still bad

Terrible survivability really vulnerable not good in close range duels hard to move around a fight can’t pressure the enemy team

The list goes on and on

We need to fight back

3 Likes

I knew it would be awful. I did the math as soon as it was pushed to console servers. Before she was even on the PTR I knew she would have a terrible, no consequences ult.

Same. There is a post going into great detail about syms primary called sym 2.0 vs 3.0 this is a nerf! It’s a very good post

1 Like

That’s not wrong, but the general definition of a primary fire is that it should be your primary - as the name suggests - method of damaging and your reliance on doing damage.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

you wouldnt tell a torb main to never use his single shot ever, and only use shotgun because secondary is primary. why do that to sym?

1 Like
2 Likes

Either improve the primary weapon in some manner or add a mechanism that increases her survivability. Because at the moment the risk / reward is pretty skewed toward the risk portion of the equation with that weapon.

4 Likes

Why not both

Faster charging gun with more base dps and 250 hp

DONE

3 Likes

This is the sad reality

If it charged faster and dealt more damage on its first stage we wouldn’t be here rn

Sad

4 Likes

If she didn’t take 5 minutes to set down a teleporter, then her survivability work increase

3 Likes

Tell that to blizzard

Oh wait

WE HAVE

THEY JUST DONT LISTEN

3 Likes

That’s the most rage inducing thing. When I’m trying to escape and its useless.

1 Like

Uhh no

They are pharah rockets but slower

She’s a grounded pharah with her orbs

That isn’t so good

1 Like

They’re not comparable. They are two completely different heroes.

Both do 120 damage with the same splash damage but syms travel slower

So syms orbs is a worse pharah gun with more ammo, less speed and isn’t offered as many opportunities because it doesn’t have flight

Syms orbs is playing a grounded pharah as a mode of fire

That’s not good

2 Likes

I meant the heroes aren’t comparable, I agree that the projectiles are similar. Comparing two similar things on completely different heroes isn’t reasonable.

Ik I’m comparing the modes of fire

I don’t think a weaker version of pharahs gun with no flight to help it out is as you said “ so good”

Although it is good. Not being as good as pharah’s rockets does not in any way make it not good.

I don’t think anyone is saying they aren’t good

They are decent, just decent and definetly not enough to be her only mode of fire

It’s not her only mode of fire. Her primary isn’t good, but it is functional and has uses albeit rarely.