Please abolish rolequeue, everyone hates it except some tryhards diamond and above

I mean honestly, you want your game to die or something?

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

32 Likes

Ah yes, tryhards. I sure do hate it when people play a competitive game competitively.

197 Likes

too too dislike rolequeue, but…trying hard (to win) is something I hope everyone does, honestly…I dont understand why folks imply thats a problem with labels like ‘tryhard’

17 Likes

I’m mostly a casual player, below Diamond, who plays mostly QuickPlay. I love role queue.

80 Likes

Yeah crazy right, it’s almost if you want to win you’re gonna try harder or something

11 Likes

I’m in plat and I love it.
Don’t listen to this child complaining about it please

41 Likes

This game isn’t competitive, but okay.

1 Like

It actually is, but okay

34 Likes

OverWatch is 100% casual

2 Likes

Imagine being so shortsighted that you say this when there is a pro league

25 Likes

You can put all the competitive modes and leagues and tournaments that you want, but it doesn’t make a game competitive.

No competitive game would ever have a press button to win

4 Likes

You do not decide what is competitive. You realize that right?

You do not decide what makes a game competitive.

15 Likes

Because when you run out of excuses to lose the only one left is obviously that you’re just playing while others are being tryhards.

7 Likes

No, the game’s mechanics decide. And overwatch’s mechanics have decided to be casual

3 Likes

How to climb in 2016: Spam OP heroes.
How to climb in 2017: Spam OP heroes.
How to climb in 2018: Spam OP heroes.
How to climb in 2019: Spam OP heroes.

So competitive.

8 Likes

Imagine being so arrogant that you think your opinion is fact.

LOL

It’s almost like you think you’re right.

9 Likes

It’s not about OP heroes. It’s about game mechanics that don’t allow for skill.

how else can you sell ow2

Competitive games are those in which players play against one another and where one player winning means another player loses. Two player games are often competitive , with a distinct win-or-lose outcome. … Even one-player games can be competitive when a person plays against themself or a given standard.

Nah?

13 Likes

sarcasm?