Players Randomly Getting Removed from OpenQ T500 Leaderboard

I did the same thing, but if you would’ve checked your profile just before everything went down, you would’ve seen that you were back in regular diamond a couple seconds before everything went down

1 Like

It was all fine for me until the last 2-3 minutes of the game being up. I did take a screenshot showing that there were like a full 480 on the leaderboard with about 1 hour left and rank 480 being 3000. I also took one with about 2-3 minutes left where there were only 241 people on the leaderboard at 3500+ and all diamonds removed. So, at least for some, the leaderboard bug (be it visual or not) happened.

2 Likes

I took a 2-3 mins video explaining the issue and going over my stats so I have proof of my rank, so I’ll be fine if we ever contact customer support

1 Like

Has anyone seen any change/response if they’re looking into it?

I looked back at the Season 36 results for Open Queue when OW2 launched and only Masters+ are shown in the T500, all the diamond players are left off.

2 Likes

No update on this problem and they didn’t address it in their latest Launch Update. We’ll have to wait for the next one I guess.

1 Like

Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards

1 Like

Can’t believe I have 200+ posts, I never used the forum before.

1 Like

First ever post was my own thread about my missing top 500 reward for season 36. Only just reached 80+ so it seems I still have much work to do to catch up to you.

Hopefully you will never have to reach me…

1 Like

I certainly hope not, but if these bugs continue to be neglected and I continue my vigilance on the forums, it might just be a matter of time.

How lucky of you, mmh…

1 Like

If having the rewards I earned denied from me, all my efforts deemed insignificant, and any chance of my issues fixed negligible, is considered lucky of all things, then it seems we are in the worst possible timeline.

We clearly are, as you finally beat me in number of posts sent.

1 Like

What a depressing milestone. Makes me wonder how many other milestones I’ll reach before Blizzard finally fixes this issue.

Hopefully not a 4-digits number of posts.

1 Like

Welp if my current post rate remains constant, then I’ll reach 1k posts in exactly one year, and god forbid, in 13 years from now I’ll hit 10k posts. I hope for the sake of all of us that it will not have to come to that.

You say that but didn’t you post like 100 comments yesterday? lol

1 Like

Well, roughly 150 in total now. It seems how jaded I become is directly proportional to the number of posts I make. In that case, I predict I’ll hit 10k posts in 8 years. Give or take.

One last (maybe) bump before new season comes out! Hopefully it’ll get fixed…

1 Like

It seems my earlier calculations were a bit off. Assuming I keep on pace, I shall reach 10k posts in 2.79 more years. Now that is a depressing prospect…