Player titles cant be removed just a heads up

Why am i not surprised, HOW can they mess something like that up.

I go to death match a lot when I want to get ready for competitive

Hmm, I don’t think I’ve had the problem of titles replacing my name yet. Using Stalwart Hero title and it always shows up under my name, in any screen that shows it at all. Might be a bug specific to certain titles?

It is true, however, that the ‘no name’ option is locked, and you cannot turn off titles, only swap to others.

no its not certain titles it completely replaced my name, on all titles and i cant remove it. its a bug. already put it on the bug forums too. also, having “no title” locked seems like an amateur mistake, im not sure how a big company like blizzard managed this.

This game is a broken hot mess. They definitely redefined what a sequel is.

i havent seen my player created name in over a week now, outside of scoreboard. i used the paid name change a lot in OW1 i guess they dont want my $

Glad I read this! Won’t ever be equipping any titles then. Only level 53 or so on the BP anyway.

1 Like

i have a 75% exp penalty since yesterday bc people suck at playing as a team and low quality randoms, so im literally a nameless “street runner” whos not earning any battlepass exp. im 100% not buying battlepass ever again, not leveling slow bc of idiots who cant work as a team. the achievements suck anyways and i have no interest in these femboy skins they keep releasing. release a male hero.

1 Like

not really true i see player name and stuff like nomad towards the bottom

I rather be made fun of for having a shiney border than having a title under my name. This way at least I look cool.

Well, this is the way a title works.

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Oh are you for real?? I equipped the Nomad one just because, idk I had it so why not? Surely I can take it off if it’s bothering me…

Cool. Thanks blizzard

there is an option too unequip a title but its locked for some reason, so im just assuming its just a bug

Same for Name Cards…very weird. Looks like you have to “unlock” the remove option… but how?

1 Like

neither can custom control settings be restored to default.

You were explaining it poorly so often until your last post explaining it - I mean, where it is where it replaces your name is the only place that you as a player sees it, and since you yourself are playing, that shouldn’t be an issue.

But not being able to unequip it definitely sounds like an unintentional bug.

It only displays the title? Why… makes no sense. Removes your username and makes it irreversible? These design decisions have been so strange or simply buggy as hell… Having the [Title] [Name] or [Name], [Title] would be so cool.

Hello, [BATTLE_TAG_NAME_HERE]
We see you’re concerned with the locked “No Title” option.
For just 3200 Coins, you can acquire this mint option at a steal!
Hope this helps, [BATTLE_TAG_NAME_HERE]

the name card banners can’t be removed too, i wanna take off the free cat one but i can’t select “no name card” because it’s locked