Player titles cant be removed just a heads up

U cannot get rid off those name plate banner things either.

1 Like

I dont even know how to select titpes even if I have them.

Did you have to unlock the extra tiers to get the titles? Like I only see up until the Mythic Genji skin right now, and in the shop it says I own the premium battle pass, but then it has a thing that says ‘premium battle pass + 20 tiers’ and it’s unavailable so I am confused lol.

Or just hit print screen, which is the default screenshot button for overwatch.

Screenshots are saved to user/documents/overwatch/screenshots

1 Like

Shows how often I’ve taken screenshots of this game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I screenshot funny toxicity lol

Playing Pharah you see a lot of it.

I have screenshots of someone calling me a male parts riding Mercy, screenshots of people calling me a DPS Zenyatta (!?)… lol

Bruh, those are my favorite. As a Zen main, I will literally be in tears from laughter when someone goes off on me for beating their damage.

1 Like

after you get mythic genji, the battlepass has prestige titles unlocked at lvl 85 95 105 120 135 155 175 and 200. the titles unlocked are: nomad, neogun, streetrunner, bytefixer, netbreaker, data broker, technoknight, and cyberdemon. since you cant remove them, theyre just putting a target on your head.

1 Like

I was like ‘dude that’s what Zen does…’ lol

I’ve had it happen more than once, like to literally call me a ‘DPS Zenyatta’ and say I was DPSing and not healing. Like nah dude I just wasn’t healing YOU. lmao

Sweet thanks. And to be fair, I play Pharah and Zenyatta. There’s already a target on my head.

“I need healing”
“I need healing”
“I need healing”
Bruh, you immediately break LoS with me the moment I throw heal orb on you. This ain’t OW1 beta.

I assume you have the genji? Please tell me there is more to the “mythic” skin than a voice distortion effect slapped on.

ZEN WHY DIDN’T YOU HEAL MEEEE?!!

Gee, idk Moira maybe because I put ball on you and then you faded and died before I could put it BACK on you.

I’m glad it persists through fade now, that was SO annoying.

You can interchange colors and different mask combinations.

Does anyone have a picture of this? Where you become the title?

I think this is a bug that your name gets replaced. It should appear under your name and not as a replacement of it. It is seeable in the score boards and when a comp match starts.

There are 2 ways of getting titles. One way is the “Lifetime” achievement tab under challenges. There you will see that some give you titles as achievements. You need to unlock them and they need a lot of time. “Medic” for example require 250 wins as support in QP or comp and “Shape-shifter” requires 500 wins in mysteries heroes. There are a lot more.

The second way to earn season unique titles can be earned by completing the BP and then grinding forward:

U also get titles from lifetime challenges like winning lots of mystery heroes or comp games.

they had to have known

1 Like

It’s the same with name cards. The “NO NAME CARD” option is locked. It could become a $20 purchase in the future. :joy:

1 Like

good thing iwont ever bother to set one til its fixed

I feel like this is unintentional.

1 Like

I also have now this stupid title, please fix that, i want it gone ASAP, any solutions yet?

Cool! Another “reward” I’ll never interact with lol