Played with some console players

and what a surprise. The game wasn’t an unplayable stomp fest. Almost as If the forums have been complaining non stop for no reason.

77 Likes

You mean the sky isn’t falling?

12 Likes

The competitive integrity of quick play remains unharmed.

38 Likes

Let us not ignore this hot garbage

Getting placed in EU games and I am NA! YAY 300 PING!!!

17 Likes

Yep. I’ve been the only console player in every match I played today. Feels the same to me except now I get to have people telling me I’m bad in chat after I kill them, ha.

17 Likes

I had a couple of console players as well, I don’t mind them, but I could easily tell that they were struggling to keep up against us (I had an Ana and a Hog)

1 Like

That sentance is an Oxymoron at it’s finest ladies and gentlemen :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve yet to see my first in 10 games :man_shrugging:t2: (At least I’ve been told there’s a symbol for them….an arrow?)

Had one, and it was obvious, they couldnt keep up. On a mercy, which is double shame on their house.

7 Likes

I assume it doesnt indicate who is console?

1 Like

It does, if there are console players you will see an arrow next to their names in “social”

2 Likes

Every system has bad players.

11 Likes

I think that just means they have cross-play enabled. I’ve had a Playstation logo by my name on the team screen. The PC players in my games just had arrows.

Now I kinda wanna try playing Ana in comp.

PC player: “Ana why are you missing so many sho- “

sees the console icon

:eye: :lips: :eye:

4 Likes

Do they not have an option to remove the chat in console games? I can’t answer it so I obvs don’t want to read them.

2 Likes

There is. I think it’s under social. It’s the same place you’d switch voice chat channels.

hmmn, could be, since I play on PC I’m pretty sure those were console players since we can’t opt out of it.

(And I watched the replay, they were playing with controllers lol)

My Ana and her duo left briefly lmao, I just hope playing against PC players didn’t feel too difficult

For console players, I presume that you can type /hidechat to remove the text chat or disable it in the group channels screen (where you can turn off and on voice chat).

The console player in my game was mercy too. I saw no difference in their play vs a pc mercy.

1 Like