Play against doomfist is still terrible

just rework this hero on another way… no one flanker should have this hp, insta kills combos and CC… also one ultimate that you cant avoid with a lot of heros.

we dont need hardcounters.

3 Likes

Yeah… FIX DOOMFIST SERIOUSLY YOU CAN DO IT WITH A SMALL PATCH WITHIN 24 HOURS NOT 2000 MONTH

The rest I get, but his Ultimate? It was nerfed so hard that you can’t kill anyone unless their either at 50hp or AFK. Every single hero can escape the kill zone of his ultimate to an area that does drastically less damage.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need Mccree in your games.

just hack him, 4head.

1 Like

It’s a one shot from invulnerability.
And it actually gets kills quite frequently.

Doomfist counters him.

Every hero can escape it.

No, it doesn’t.

No, he doesn’t.

Slayer, stop. Just…stop. We don’t need even more misinformation today.

5 Likes

Doomfist counters a ~no good mccree~ without heals. The usual way to destroy doomfist is hide in the backline and wait for him to come to stun hack whatever. He just dies. Try that and see how it works

1 Like

then why doomfist was must pick on owl and also all top 500dps were doommfist players?

Just buff Sombra and problem solved.

There still complains of “oh no a good team with good coordination with a good sombra just destroyed us Nerf sombra” so they’ll never do that… But we can always get those buffs as “bug fixes” ahahahahhahahahha (evil laugh of Mexican girl main)

you still dont learn that buff the counter is not a good option?..

you dont remember what happend with briggite to counter dive or mei , mcree , reaper and others heros to counter goats?

Brig was everything a tank a dps and a support

Sombra is: a dps with support utility and she aint even doing great damage.

1 Like

Because people in ladder play like OWL players amiright? I’ve had an issue with like 3 doomfists since role queue came out. I can counter a doom as hog, dva, or just roll over the rest of his team as ball. Most of the time we just get a mcree/brig and they switch. Remember, most of the community isn’t top 500, so mentioning them means absolutely nothing for most people.

1 Like