Plat is awful to play in

It all started with my creating an alt since I can’t play with my friends since I’m High Masters/GM right. I created an alt won 5/5 placements it sounds like it’s going good I place 3100. But then when he did DPS placements we got plats and it was basically awful. I’d rather play in any rank that’s not plat because they have some of the most clown plays I’ve ever seen in my life. Anything is possible in this rank like I saw a Moira and Rein win a 2v6 like how in God’s name is that even possible. I’ve seen the Bastion Torb double shield. I did not want to try hard but my god the tanks especially in this rank makes my brain hurt. The dps are typically decent and the other support is just usually sorta average but my god there is not a good tank in this rank.

I’m so mald when I didn’t even expect to be like it’s an alt ir should he pretty chill but no.

I’m officially done and I’m locking Ana, Bap and Brig like I’m literally done.

Sorry for the rant but god like stop typing and actually play the game.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

2 Likes

This is unironically why plat is the best

8 Likes

It’s super fun to watch but not play :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

gold’s no different. welcome to ELO hell.

imagine trying to climb in gold and plat as a mercy main:

and this is why EVERY hero needs to have the same level of self agency over their own value and their own uptime.

10 Likes

Just lock brig and win

2 Likes

Er…so what about bronze?

If you do not like do not smurf.
Easy.

You seem to have the biggest issues with the tanks. So queue for tank.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought but you can’t lock Brig against Torb and Junk brawl.

I’m just going to lock Ana, Bap and Brig

1 Like

That comes with the territory of playing 2-3 ranks below. Do you communicate with your tanks if they’re on VC?

1 Like

Play in your own way and be careful on not making mistakes like others do, disable chat and vc these things are always unreliable.

2 Likes

Just climb out of it as fast as you can? What stopping you?

1 Like

I think diamond is Elo hell, masters is close though.

4 Likes

Why do you hate plat so much? Anything below your normal ELO is going to be “terrible”

woah

2 Likes

I’m enjoying plat. Got 400 sr in 3 days. So much better than gold it’s crazy.

1 Like

Yeah true. You’ve got all those unranked to GM’ers passing through those ranks, so you have to truly be a solid player to get past them all.

3 Likes

Wow, who would have guessed that playing in ranks lower than your own would result in worse players?

Also describing something you don’t like as “cancer” is kinda insensitive, cancer isn’t a joke :confused:

7 Likes

If moira focused her efforts on healing him, then i can see that happen when other team either didnt had high mobility or just were trying to fight in close range on point with rein.
Rein with support can be a monster, its just that with no support he die probably the most of all tanks.
Also how many ults were used there? 2v6 with ults is nothing new tbh. Dps do that every game

1 Like

I’m already pass the cancer now but my god that experience was painful.

I did not want to have to lock Bap and Brig

Plat is a pretty cool rank tho, at least high plat.

For me I hated mid-high Gold, it’s just too inconsistent

2 Likes

Plat is super funny to watch but playing it is like trying to carry on Genji vs Double Shield, Bap and Brig

1 Like

Don’t even get me started maining Sombra/Widow in Silver.

When you play them, you see the dumbest of crap…

1 Like