*placement matches complete*

2501 SR appears on screen

2 Likes

5 Likes

I love my memes deep fri lul d

Hey that’s my line. :rage:

That’s pretty good…right?

It’s like 1 above the minimal SR requirement for plat. Idk if it’s good.

1 Like

Why? It’s better than gold, and if you are really good, you will climb. You have lots of time until the end of the season.

It sounds better when you just say i was placed in the top 25% of players.

It’s like Home Brand Frosted Flakes.

They’reeeeeee aveeeeraaage.

Is Plat in the top 25%? I thought it high gold/low plat was around the 50th percentile?

I know nothing.

“Why do you struggle?”

The lowest plat is top 39%, but why not exaggerate a little?

IIRC around 2300 is smack bang 50th percentile.

25% is the amount of the playerbase that IS plat. At least according to the rank breakdown Jeff posted ages ago.

Bronze - 8%
Silver - 21%
Gold - 32%
Platinum - 25%
Diamond - 10%
Master - 3%
Grandmaster - 1%

No real idea if it’s still accurate or nah, but it’s probs close enough.

“Ze party iz oveur.”

I’ll reply with my score once I finish, its been pretty horrible though ran into a lot of toxic dps mains d.va mains and mercy mains

I got so toxic and salty I just lost all focus at the game and lost as a result of it. The temperature where I live is over 30C which is very high for late April/early May. I was so sweat it made the experience even worse.

But yeah, wishing you the best.

90% sure they spread the curve out more and top 25% is diamond or above now… and pure average players are actually just mid platinum.

Yeah, that list is from like Season 3. I doubt it’s still accurate, and SR isn’t a zero sum game, so there’s nothing keeping those placements the same.

Actual season 9 mood right there

Yup I’m looking forward to getting placed in the 2400 range and then calling it quits for the season