Place your bets on Mercy's next nerf

How about we (shut up) about Mercy for a week, shall we?

either self healing or the super jump with GA and crouch.

• The cooldown of resurrect begins at the start of the match.

I place my bets on the amount of mercy threads that say the same thing, expanding by the hundreds within the month, safest bet ever lol😂

(I kid):ok_hand:

in all seriousness, we know nothing about blizzards plans for mercy.

Frankly, I’m worried about it.

Though really, it’s not just mercy. The devs have been pretty quiet about a lot of things, Mercy being amoung them.

Are you serious? :rofl:

Obvious troll/spam thread is obvious. There’s literally nothing constructive about this thread. Also stop propagating myths, nobody has ever insulted tank or support mains on the forums and in general. The overwhelming majority of players respects tank/support mains and there’s overwhelming support for them. The DPS mains are always blamed for anything just like the toxic owner of this thread. There’s only a specific sub-group of Mercy players that are getting singled out and for the right reasons - they spam/troll, false report people and up-vote their own threads. This one being a prime example.

If it was anyone else other than Mercy, this thread would have been flagged and locked up by now.

1 Like

Please, spend all your energy on being a good Mercy main, the top Mercy mains are surprise surprise still at the top.

The nerfs are not making you drop you are. Practice more, learn more from the good mercy mains etc.

She still forgives and cancels lots of player mistakes and outshines other supports. She heals unlimited 50hps and has rez which is pretty OP even in its current form.

So stop moaning about nerfs and joking about incoming ones and just focus on improving. This change was needed because every one asks for a Mercy because she is a must pick and the other supports are quite frankly not able to reasonably compete with her viability.

Let’s see… Maybe a nerf on her ult time, so you can only fly for 10 seconds. Remember when her ult was nerfed up so you don’t get a bonus resurrection?

I hope they will make her staff to reload :^)

Honestly at this point Mercy is the Chen of overwatch (comparing to heroes of the Storm). Can seemingly expect a nerf every other patch, but in all seriousness at this point it’s whatever happens will happen.

I’m just tired of all the nerfs, the threads, and just everything in all honesty in regards to Mercy. While I did enjoy her and tried to stick with it what I truly enjoyed as her isn’t coming back so until Fortuna drops on Warframe I’ll pass some time with other characters here.

1 Like

They will increase her guardian angel cooldown by 1 extra second.

We all know it’s GA why are we acting brand new.

Chen is never nerfed. He’s just severely underpowered because his kit is severely outdated

I think it will be her damage beam.

1 Like

As a 550+ hr mercy main, Guardian Angel is my bread and butter alongside healing. I’ve always said, and I will continue to say, I don’t care about the rez nerf. GA gives mercy so much mobility that if you have a pharah and pretty much any character that gives vertical displacement (junkrat, winston, etc), then you can essentially be on valkyrie without the ult. Add a good dosage of situational awareness and you become a godly healer. As soon as Blizzard touches GA, which I bet they will, mercy will die at least for me.

Well, they buffed Mercy’s Ult Rez too much at one point. They made her instant cast and invulnerable. There was a time when Mercy could Rez in spawn. This wasn’t ever an issue with the skill itself, just the way it was balanced. You can blame Blizzard for that.

Mass Rez itself is not a bad Ult for the game. They could easily slow its cast rate or make it similar to McCree’s Dead Eye where it locks onto sighted targets.

I never hated mass Rez. I played DPS mostly in it’s final days, but I also played a lot of tank along with Mercy. If she rez’d she rez’d. It was what it was. I fail to see how her bringing people back was any different or more/less annoying than a DPS class killing people.

“Mercy lost one of her legs and can only hop now” - Movement speed reduced by 50%

hi jeff said that they r done with mercy
at the moment

Than that means zenyatta and brigitte would have to be nerfed as well

Have to keep the hysteria going to keep getting those views, I guess.

2 Likes

if they actually nerf Mercy more because “she is the most played hero”, they should nerf Anduin too