Place your bets on Mercy's next nerf

wow u need to aimbot rez

Well, they have to nerf her again. Mercy threads are the only thing keeping the forum running

Mercy loses her wings. Start walking.

they just might listen to you

I get the feeling it’ll be her Guardian Angel range or her damage boost.

It’ll be something not rez-related.

Oh dear… I hope not :frowning:

Totally gonna be everything at once.

she wasn’t op until the rework happened.

I already made a post saying the next change will be a buff so not sure why I’d say otherwise on here…

one leg. Hoppin from corpse to corpse, too little, too late.

People from every role want Brig buried 6, nay 7 feet, underground. Mercy was fine for what she does.

Out of all the heroes that ever made me rage in this game, Mercy wasn’t one. Once they removed mass rez I felt there was no issue with her.

Also, kill Brig and give her a shallow, unmarked grave.

Sure, not like I haven’t heard that before…

This is trend that this rework has brought. A never ending train of nerfs and nothing that…

… because apparently we cannot add challenge to her play by removing passives, but keeping active abilities ie provide risk for reward and no the current Rez is not high risk or high reward it always going to come back off cooldown in 30 seconds and one teammate upped is not a reward for the Mercy.

I think that is the actual intent of the recent nerf get her out of play doing so would give them more freedom to do what they want with her. As the best time to rework a character is when they are on the floor of viability.

“Mercy’s finally balanced”
-1 month later
“Mercy is op pls nerf”

Definitely going to be GA. They seem to like nerfing the fun stuff.

They had to keep buffing her in order to get her to be played in higher tier play. Pros avoided any use of her outside of Pharah/Widow comps until the rework and Rez became a costless non-ultimate ability able to always be there to reverse the critical first pick.

I’m betting on self regen THEN GA (I miss old mercy OTL)

Rez is now a one life cooldown. Gun reduced from 20 - 15, Hp reduce from 200 to 150

them removing rez sip

Hey folks,

Since this thread is getting derailed and is filled with toxicity and non-constructive commentary, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread now.

Thank you