Pink Mercy waiting room

That wouldn’t have silenced anything. Don’t be silly.

1 Like

It would have improved it but probably not solve it unless the skin would be very similar

1 Like

Why though? If more people can get the cosmetics they want, more people will be happier. It’s a win win scenario.

9 Likes
2 Likes

The mods should delete every Pink Mercy thread except for one. It’s tiring to see this posted almost every single day.

2 Likes

Bully Maguire: “I’m gonna put some dirt in your eye”

5 Likes

It wouldn’t improve anything. At the end of the day, you’re proposing Blizzard just put in a different skin, which they already do all the time anyway. As long as there are skins that people don’t have, they’re gonna want it.

Thats the tricky part. I don’t own it either but I am not expecting it to come back. Perhaps my mental is sick.

2 Likes

“You were supposed to destroy the sith not join them!”

2 Likes

I’m not expecting it either but a lot of people would be so happy about it.

7 Likes

it’s not a valentines skin. It’s a charity skin.

1 Like

Even though it’s not a valentines skin I think it still think it would fit pretty well since valentines day are about sharing love.

7 Likes

I agree. Especially with the Hanzo cupid skin that would look pretty good with Pink Mercy in the shop

5 Likes

That’s why I said pink 2.0…they totally missed the opportunity.

7 Likes

Totally. Man the Pink Mercy skin would look so good besides Cupid Hanzo in the game shop.

7 Likes

I have some new information. Apparently this was sent to someone a week ago who asked about the Pink Mercy skin

i.imgur.com/C7ad0Wf.png

5 Likes

alright. this means it up to blizzard to decide to add it back

5 Likes

Bruh. I don’t understand why people get soo anal about other players wanting this skin. It’s a good skin! I even have it and I love it! I hope it comes back so others can have it also!

9 Likes

I’ve seen no obsession, personally

what I have seen a lot of in pink mercy threads is forum members using attacking words like “obsessed” to attack forum members who simply wish to purchase a legitimate item

actually, the skin will return when and if Blizzard decides it is coming back, regardless of how many forum members declare that it cant or wont ever happen

no need to do so

this topic is a legitimate ow-related topic on a forum explicitly set up to discuss ow-related topics

actually, every day is a day when Pink Mercy can return.

there is no one day or set of days that it has to return on

acually, many folks have claimed that BCRF has some control over whether it comes back or not, but to date, no one has ever proven that

in the meantime, BCRF has stated in writing multiple times that they’d love for this offer to return

actually, many folks who already have the skin have stated on these forums and in other internet discussion media that they will buy the skin again if it is offered again for new accounts they have created since that time

in any case, while I have always supported the idea of new charity skins, they dont exist at this time, and if they did, much more money would be brought in for charity if BOTH the original skin and the theoretical new skin were both offered

except - there isnt a new Pink Mercy skin posted every day, or even close

at times, it has been weeks and even months between new Pink Mercy threads

so no, this simply isnt the case

4 Likes

It is obsession, and it is pathetic. It is a single, ugly, skin, time to make like frozen and let it go.

2 Likes