Pink Mercy Shirt Receiving Concerns

Mine is still processing. Customer support said it will ship by end of September. Did they enter shirt production super late?

More likely than not none of the shirts were made beforehand and they can only produce so many through their wholesale company at a time. A lot of companies these days are going to iron on transfer, print on demand stuff because it lets them have less inventory investment and risk, but the downside is that the print quality is often meh. Iā€™d wager that whatever company they sourced are only able to print so many shirts and theyā€™re having to send them out in batches.

2 Likes

Australian here. Ordered my Mercy shirt on May 9th and just got it today (22/08/2018). I was told ā€œYour order will shipped by 7/7/18ā€ via email. Very unimpressed with Blizzard and lack of apology or updated information. I sympathize with you wholeheartedly Swegmuel.

Not alone, Swede here and I havenā€™t even gotten an email about it, purchase was verified and I lost the money but no shirt yet, nor any emails about if they are delayedā€¦ Honestly at this point Iā€™m worrying if my email was entered inocorrectly upon purchase and if I shouldā€™ve screenshoted all the payment information incase I need a refund?

Didnā€™t they release an official response that the latest the shirts will be arriving is in early September? Itā€™s not even September yet, and we still have a little over a week before it is September.

Donā€™t worry just yet; start getting concerned once itā€™s like two weeks into September. Give it some time, I am sure there were hundreds of thousands of shirts ordered from all over the world.

1 Like

Pretty sure it said somewhere theyā€™d be delivered in the fall. My memory is fuzzy on that, but I definitely remember a Bliz staff member answering it, so itā€™s probably not an error but the ship date thatā€™s not around yet.

Edit: yup, what Spud said.

1 Like

Itā€™s quoted in the very first reply to the thread.

I did get my shirt a couple of days ago, and am in the UK (although they do FedEx here super-fast) so I figure everyone else should be getting thereā€™s around now.

1 Like

Iā€™m late to the party - is there anyway to order the shirt/skin now?

The quality of the shirt is just fine. Iā€™ve worn it a couple times already and washed it a couple of times. Still looks good. Iā€™m happy with it.

I received an email 2 weeks ago saying that my order had shipped and it gave me a tracking number. Every time I go to track it UPS says it canā€™t find my package. Looks like I wonā€™t be buying anything else from Blizzard ever again.

I have the same problem and have spoken to customer support a couple of times about it. My order is still under ā€œprocessingā€ and they kept assuring me, which is nice, but weā€™re heading into Sept with literally no change or update about my order. I donā€™t want a refund I want my shirt.

Just got mine via UPS today.
Quite a horror show to get it, read on for the fun (or skip to tldr):

First I got it ā€œdeliveredā€ on August 16th.
(Package weighed 22 poundsā€¦ okay thatā€™s weird did blizzard send extra swag?)

Package wasnā€™t there so either not delivered, or delivered to wrong address, definitely not stolen as I have a security cameras all over the house.
Jumped through hoops with UPS to no avail, they are still investigating the package.

Contacted Blizzard, they said contact UPS.
Kept with it and support said to set to request an exchange.
Exchange was approved apparently as I got a shipping notification.
(Hooray Blizzard!)
Got tracking info and Blizzard even set signature required for delivery.
(Package now weighs 1 pound, sounds about right for a t-shirt)

UPS delivered it without my signature and changed the tracking page after delivery (I have a screen shot of the require signature page before they changed it).

tldr;
UPS is unreliable and Blizzard came through thanks to customer service.
Thanks Blizzard the shirt is gorgeous!

Mine was a horror story as well, and I didnā€™t manage to receive mine :confused:
My packcage arrived by FedEx and I couldnā€™t receive it because they charged me U$ 57 worth of taxes, for some reason. I believe itā€™s because of the weight, which was surprising for a shirt.

I tried to talk to blizzard about that and they said i should talk to the company, so I went and talked to the company, they blamed my logistics, so I tried to talk to my logistics in person and they blamed FedEx, oh well.
In the end I had to return because I couldnā€™t afford 57USD for a shirt, that was mistakenly charged due to a mistake in the shipping. Iā€™m so sad :sob: