Pink Mercy Shirt Disaster

I don’t normally come to a forum to complain about things, but as a community ya’ll deserve to be fully aware of how much we really don’t mean to Blizzard.

So I opened a ticket since my shirt has still not been shipped or updated on the Blizzard Store. To inquire as to why it hasn’t updated from processing and when it was going to be shipped out.

This is where it gets nasty for me.
2 weeks prior to this event launch my mother died of stage 4 breast cancer. It was very hard on me and my family.
When Blizzard launched this campaign I decided to contribute and order a shirt in my mother’s honor.

Now 4 months later, still waiting on the shirt (have read where people have already gotten theirs). I contacted Blizzard. Their “robot response” well you can cancel the order and get the money back.
How about that slap in the face ? They are more worried about just cancelling your order and getting you money back rather than finding out where your order is that is fully paid for.

Asked to speak to a supervisor to get a better answer on why they are only focused on cancelling my order and giving me money back when I just want my shirt that was for a good cause and was supporting it. I don’t see the logic in that. The supervisor didn’t want to talk to me regarding the issue rather he just passively told the rep to have me email him (or her).

After being a very loyal Blizzard member (literally own every game Deluxe or Collector’s Edition) and this is how they want to disregard the cause they opted to run a special for like our reasons behind supporting them makes no matter to them.

102 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mom. I’d try giving them a call, or email Jeff directly. They’re good people at Blizzard – they just seem to have handled this poorly.

31 Likes

These are the same people that intentionally implemented a rigged system in their COD games to match players up against people with much better items so they’ll feel tempted to just purchase it instead of grind.

Ding Dong reality at the door

24 Likes

This was the last thing i saw mentioned on the shirts. But it is September so I don’t know how much that helps.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I contacted them. To get a more viable timeline. I’d seen some end of Q3 (which would have been 7/31) But then I also seen where a LOT of people were saying the orders went out on 7/7 and more responses where folks actually have them.

1 Like

I’ve heard that a lot of people were having problems with the shirts. They got them, but they were poor quality shirts, and came apart fairly quickly. Or was that the OWL shirts… I can’t remember. Just a heads up though.

2 Likes

i got two shirts as a gift four days ago and i see no quality issues with them

i have heard from others that they have had issues with them though

They’re VistaPrint what did you expect

1 Like

Oh, yes, and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Their anti-consumer practices regarding the support team are absolutely ludicrous. I am surprised they even offered a refund rather than just beating around the bush and claiming that your order was processing.

9 Likes

I mean you can just cancel it and put the money towards a direct donation anyway

It’s a shame if their customer support isn’t better. As much as I talk about valve being kinda crappy now (with games at least) when I had a hat from them rip I was able to get in contact with a human quickly and it was all taken care of.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss. Best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time.

Sadly, many of these faceless managers and supervisors simply don’t care and just want to get through their 9-5. At the end of the day, Blizzard is a company made up of other regular people who can be good or bad and make the wrong decisions. Ultimately, I wouldn’t let this taint the entire organization for you, or your positive experiences with the company and their games in the past.

I hope you get this resolved and get your shirt delivered asap.

4 Likes

I remember thread specifically complaining about… questionable quality of pink mercy shirts.

Yeah. That’s just what I read too. I didn’t buy the Pink Mercy skin, so I don’t know.

I contacted a manager about this a couple weeks ago. I was afraid something was amiss as I was given a message shortly after my purchase (four months ago) and got nothing since. They said that they were shipping them out in waves and by size. I eventually got my shirt four days ago, about a month after one of my friends received his.
I hope your problems are resolved and resolved quickly. I know I might sound pandering or too obvious for saying this, but be patient. Sometimes it’s all you can do.

1 Like

This is why I don’t trust Blizz, think of them like one of their Greedy Goblins from WoW. You have to be careful.

5 Likes

That was more the Activision side. Activision is almost as bad as EA.

1 Like

You must mean company called Activision l Blizzard.

I’m so sorry about your mom, I wish you and your family peace after your loss.

As for the situation with Blizzard, I would have probably canceled my order by now. The way this has been handled after the fact was sloppy and did not benefit the consumer. Hopefully this thread will encourage someone to come forward and aid you with getting information.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Please accept my condolences.

And thank you for supporting this cause. Every help is appreciated.

Did you ever received a response on your ticket? If not then I highly recommend creating a new one. Try contacting Blizzard one more time with web tickets and emails. Maybe even giving them a call?

If you still didn’t got a response, then I recommend creating a Reddit post about this on the official Overwatch Reddit page to raise more awareness to this problem. I know it’s something you shouldn’t have to do in the first place, but if it can help you is it definitely worth the try.

Good luck.

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

Also,you might as well cancel the order. A lot of people are saying on how the shirts are low quality and just terrible.

2 Likes