Pink Mercy Shirt Disaster

Whoa whoa Blizzard has no input in these games. Activision are evil but they’re still separate to Blizzard.
It’s pretty confusing but read this Activision-Blizzard is not Blizzard

3 Likes

Activision bought blizzard out tho.

Activision OWNS blizzard.

They’re just keeping it “separate” for quality. doesnt mean they dont do an EA move and go “put loot boxes in your game” or something.

3 Likes

i mean the timing isnt far off and the price per legendary skin is roughly the same as the pink mercy skin’s price.
15$.

one can easily make the comparison and if blizzard actually cared they wouldnt use vistaprint shirts that have low quality (you cant wear them that much/wash them that much cus the design will wash off) and make them a one time only thing.

3 Likes

they arent the same people, yes, but that still doesnt mean they dont get told what to do from time to time. They’re still owned.

No it’s Vivendi that owns them both. Read that link I put I up. It’s old but still correct.

1 Like

either way its a bunch of people that want money over quality.

So Blizzard games lack quality then? Is that why they are still incredibly popular?

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family are doing better.

I had a similar issue with the nendoroid I ordered back in October last year. The email said it would be shipped by the start of July, but July came and went without any changes to the processing on my order. Other people had the same issue. We sent out emails to support and they told everybody something different. I was told there are a lot of orders and that they’re being shipped in batches and my batch hasn’t been shipped yet and to be patient, but some other people received answers such as “The orders will ship in September” despite the fact that we all had an email confirmation that it’s supposed to ship in July.

In the end, my order was shipped with a bit of delay at the start of August and was delivered normally.

I’d suggest you make another support ticket. As far as I know, the shirts were supposed to be shipped around September so it’s not panic time yet, since September just started. It might be a bit of a delay or they simply meant “It will ship by 30th at the latest.” Still, sending another support ticket might help. You could ask for clarification on shipping date and if there’s perhaps a delay or some other issue. In my experience, it’s in their interest not to anger the paying customers.

No idea why they would immediately tell you to cancel, but it depends on how you worded your ticket. I’d personally just ask for more information on the exact date they’re shipping the orders, if there is a problem with your order and if you should expect a delay. That’s what I did and they checked and told me everything is fine on my end and that it’s their standard procedure of shipping in batches.

1 Like

Blizzard is mostly known for getting their money from quality, even when the rest of the industry (Activision included) trends in the opposite direction—i.e. pumping out “good enough” content in large quantities.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss :cry:

The subject of cancer is nothing to toy or joke around with, and if I were you, I’d be adamant about what you paid for and to continuously remind Blizzard what it represents to you.

why do apple products result in apple being sued and costing the company free repairs almost every other year but apple still being a billion dollar company?

Simple. Branding.

1 Like

If it was about money only there wouldn’t be a WoW Token you can purchase with in-game gold to buy game time you normally have to spend actual money for. If it was about money this would never be allowed.

Blizzard does charity events for all their games except Diablo. Stop being that guy.

2 Likes

The female shirts were like that, but that was just the style. It was supposed to have a little grunge look.

2 Likes

if it wasnt about the money, you’d be able to buy Overwatch gold to buy wahtever cosmetic instead of trying to gamble.

good
Still doesnt explain why the skins are roughly the same price as the pink mercy skin.

2 Likes

Blizzard is a business, not your friend. Either way, it’s roughly the same price because that’s how they want to price it. Simple as that.

1 Like

so you just admit they’re not your friend but yet when I call them out for being money prioritizing you say “dont be that guy”.

what is this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Blizzard has close to the worst customer support in the industry.
Just visit a random WoW forum, there’s always gonna be a post about some guy getting screwed over by their customer support.

From what I’ve heard, the shirts themselves are very bad quality.

Last day of september mayby