Pink Mercy isn’t coming back, be quiet

“We have no plans to bring back the Pink Mercy skin or icons”

To me that sounds pretty definite. Nothing about “currently no plans”. But still, considering we have been given this answer there is literally no need to make a thread every week asking the same question when it could all be compiled into one thread.

The skin may eventually come back, but why can’t people accept that right now they have been told “no”.

One thing is certain since you mentioned Anniversary Remix.
Pink Mercy aint coming back as pink mercy, but we might see some recolors coming back

PepeLaugh

Actually looking at the context and thread in which it was posted, it was about an event so it could easily mean no plans for that event…

The topic was regarding anniversary remix events…

I have asked Andy for clarification…

So the question is what was Andy replying to?

He was replying to that post…

That post was talking about remix events…

I really don’t know what else “We have no plans to bring back the Pink Mercy skin” could mean.

Look, you can try and interpret whatever meaning you want if it gives you hope of it coming back, but that statement is pretty clear. Again, I have no idea whether it will eventually come back but when you’ve been told “no” you don’t keep asking, at least not in a new thread every week.

I got the lego bastion aswell but don’t really care if it comes back.

Stop being so entitled about skins…

Exclusives are terrible and I hate that blizzard takes part in them in all their games. Everyone should have the opportunity to get cool skins. not just the “special” people that were playing 5 years ago

1 Like

Many other limited-time skins have not returned, not just pink Mercy.

• Raynhardt
  • Winston Blizcon 2017
  • Zarya Alien Skin
  • Bastion Brick
  • Bastion Blizcon 2016
  • Bastion Overgrown
  • Genji's Illidan
  • Pharah's Security Chief
  • Reaper Dusk
  • Reaper Blackwatch Reyes
  • Soldier: 76 Strike Commander Morrison
  • Symmerta Tyrande
  • Tracer Slipstream
  • Widowmaker Kerrigan
  • Widowmaker Noire
  • Brigitte's Medic (I think)
  • Mercy Pink
  • There is a lot of skin that has not made a return in the game.

1 Like

as was already stated, all of the proceeds went to the charity

There has been no “victim complex” related to any of this discussion, actually

I want the skin because of the skin. Charity is just a bonus for me (and many more people). Nobody is really trying to hide, that they are after skin…
    I still find it funny tho, that people like you are trying so hard to tell people, what they should or should not do.
    Bro, if you are so triggered by someone´s request, scroll away I guess…
    People would never stop just because you told them.

Weren’t all of these included in the Watch point pack? Since they are included with Legendary Edition which watchpoint pack includes…

Like I said if they’re going to bring the some of them back then might as well bring all of them back otherwise it’s not fair…

:rofl:

just because you and your friends have it doesn’t mean its exclusive?? what

Clearly it is exclusive, because we see a whole bunch of threads asking for it to come back.

And does the 900,000 instances all play the game at once? where is this data and do they make up the entirety of OW2?

It IS exclusive, stop bluffing.

The 900,000 is from taking the proceeds declared in the charitable contribution announcement and dividing it by the cost of the skin

Exclusivity isn’t really an issue here. It’s more so the repercussions of bringing it back for anything that isn’t for breast cancer. And since that requires breast cancer awareness to approve it may not happen again. Who know. But frankly if the devs sold it they would get some bad PR. And if they gave it away for free again they would get bad PR. The only way pink mercy should return is if it’s for charity again and nothing else.

actually, BCRF has stated multiple times recently in writing that they’d love to see the skin re-released

indeed, it needs to remain a charity skin, with all proceeds going to BCRF

1 Like

Oh. Then blizzard just suck. Weird (kind of)

1 Like

As someone who has the Pink Mercy skin, I really would not care if they just gave it to everyone for free. I bought it, because I liked it and I wanted to support breast cancer awareness and research.

I would consider myself incredibly selfish to say ‘I don’t want this given away for free because I paid for it!’. But that’s just me :person_shrugging:

Edit: reading some of the comments, I could get behind that. Re-releasing it with the premise that 100% of profits go to charity.

1 Like

Yes, I believe so at one point, so you are correct.

I agree, BRING BACK BLIZCON SKINS

You aren’t entitled to anything, just going to say that, and if you’re going to get mad at Blizzard for giving another chance for people to get a virtual skin in a video game (of all things) to fund something very important to women, then all I can say is you are overreacting and have your priorities backwards.

The world is not going to end just because they give people another chance to get the Pink skin, trust me.

Ironic thing is that BCRF said they’d be absolutely willing to do the collab again with Blizzard, so that statement is null and void.

And how much do you donate towards charites without being rewarded? Probably very little or none.

That’s why Pink Mercy exists in the first place, it’s a business strategy to use people’s greed to fund something important, I don’t see why that’s such a problem.

Nobody is asking for it to be free, at least from what I’m aware of, people just want another chance to purchase it since a lot of Overwatch players now did not play in 2018.

2 Likes