Philadelphia Fusion vs. Paris Eternal - NOW LIVE

The franchise is committed by a $30 million dollar contract, there will always be a Paris Eternal. Remember when it comes to team organization in this league, think about how traditional team sports work.

Yeah Shadowburn on Zarya makes no sense, should be on DvA… more closer to the play style of Genji, Doomfist, etc… heck even Hammond is an off tank that should be used by Genji/Doomfist players.

Dva is usually played by the off tank players because her role is more complicated and requires more experience.

Is he?

Can be played as either main or off.

Is it just me or are both teams over-committing ults in this match?

Imagine if Seagull hadn’t retired. Dallas would have still had their D.va, Mei and Sombra all in the same player, they’d be cruising right now

2 Likes

To supplement the statcard showing Overwatch League’s Rialto initial attack completion rate of only 36%, Game Director Jeff Kaplan did recently reveal the open game’s completion rate.

Now for the match of the night.

1 Like

Philly makes it 6! 2 spots remaining

Everyone on Paris finna request a trade ASAP.

Dallas/Boston/Houston/Atlanta/Guangzhou fans are all gonna be screaming their heads off now

Fusion advances! Only 2 slots on the board remains!

Final Score

Victory!

WATCH LIVE: TwitchOverwatch LeagueMLGESPN3

With his update, I suppose you could consider him a main tank since he can now rollout with shields, making him far more powerful in cqc team fights.

How many C9s we expecting in Florida v DC?

1 Like

Calling it now, at least 3 C9s

2 Likes

Great…thanks for reminding me of that thread, Wyoming…now my forum notifications won’t shut up and I’ll be forum-banned for trolling…thanks, LVP…

1 Like