Philadelphia Fusion vs. Paris Eternal - NOW LIVE

Nico needs to nut up. Zarya’s the single most important hero in this meta.

nah i’m the most important hero in this meta dude

Was he actually crying, by the way?

I like how they keep alternating Shadowburn and Soon as if it matters. They’re both equally bad.

Shadowburn is marginally worse. Which makes even less sense.

1 Like

Isn’t ShadowBurn a really good genji?

That he might be, but he is not a good Zarya. At all.

Yes, and after that performance, they frankly do not deserve any benefit of the doubt. The only times good teams have lost a map to DC have been when they’ve been nearly throwing (Seoul B team and NYXL playing mystery heroes). You can’t lose a map to DC playing properly and be considered good, no matter how good you could be on paper.

Is he notably good at any other hero?

Genji is Shadowburn’s signature hero.

1 Like

Genji. 14 characters

Errr nice Kruise. Wtf.

Kruise helped Philly. LOL

SDB is a great Pharah as well as Genji. I seem to remember him being subbed back in for Eqo for his Pharah at some points last season

I genuinely couldn’t imagine somehow being God-tier on Genji, but a dumpster on Zarya.

Then came Shadowbum.

1 Like

If Kruise is the best player in Eternal , than they are in for a world of hurt in Stage 2 .
Also seeing Soon’s reactions yesterday and today, he is ready to pack his stuff away from this meme-team .
Somehow I have the feeling that Eternal will set a precedent in OWL by disbanding mid-season (unless they have airtight contracts )

Only OWL can do that. :sunglasses:

Its always funny to see 6 ults on both teams getting thrown at each other and no one dies for solid 30s

1 Like

What makes Shadowburn such a bad Zarya?

have you been watching the games hes played?