Pharmercy Needs to Disappear

The problem with Pharmercy is that only Hitscan can counter her reliably, which is a problem in Console

I dont recall other supports being able to also DMG boost or pretty much permanently heal the target all the time, Zen doesnt count since his Healing is way lower

I don’t think it needs to be removed.

I believe that they should take out some of the damage boost that she can provide (since that makes her synergize with half the DPS role) and then buff her healing and her ultimate (make it stronger with less ult time). Resurrection can be buffed too, to have a aura around her while Resurrecting someone.

Its not the 50 HPS its the Damage boost, which is fair in my book. Id rather keep people alive than having a german man swing even harder looollll. Wasn’t it 20% before? Revert that and give Mercy 60 HPS, and let the 30% only occur in Valkyrie since its pretty much tied to Mercy now

Moira can Coal + Heavy heal you butt for 15 seconds, thats a pocket in my book if theres no Ana

Can Moira heal an airborne target reliably and also provide DMG boost?

Can Ana provide DMG boost whenever she wants to?

No it was 30% since launch and they even tested 50% multiple times.

I’d be fine with 20% damage boost, 60 HPS, and 30% in ult though.

But Geoff said he wants to buff damage boost if anything.

2 Likes

I just want 60hps again, why is that so hard to ask, it wasnt a problem until AFTER the nerf

4 Likes

Yeah, just give her 60 HPS and leave her alone for a while.

1 Like

“pocket” as in you keep one ally and give it all your resources. If you wanna talk Airborne then Ana. She cant damage boost but constantly healing especially if youre a good ana then yes thats pocketing

1 Like

Its a bad Idea, ive always stated that ANYTHING BUFFED TO 50% IS BROKEN. I call it the 50 rule. We had 2 instances; Steadfast 50%, The Reaping 50%, both have been proven broken. 40% Damage boost encourages pocketing, and lets MORE DPS heroes being able to One shot, Budget Widowmaker if you ask me

1 Like

Zenyatta’s HPS maybe lower but he can do it from safety and both damage boost and DPS himself at the same time. As far as most dive heroes are concerned, he’s a dream pocket.

As for others, while they may not have damage boosts on demand, they have their own utility and/or personal damage capabilities and are perfectly capable of pocketing on the healing side of things (in some cases with better results than Mercy), just most also have better team wise support as well.

You didn’t answer my question though.

1 Like

this is two heroes, you realize that, right?
it could be ashe and anna in the same spot both shooting at you for the same general effect. it could be ashe shooting you and a reddit lucio speed boosting around you booping you all over the place. it could be ashe shooting you while you are discorded with zen shooting at you as well.

The problem with Mercy’s pocket, its how extremely easy it is to do, which is literally just holding one button

The healing itself its not really the issue, its the dmg boost, unlike Zen which only works on a target, dmg boost makes your ally do extra dmg to everything and everyone, and with certain heroes, it really becomes an issue, Pharmercy is the most common, mainly on Console

This is also a design flaw of her, which is the fact that she was designed to be a pocket (Bad design btw)

So what is it hoss, nerf or rework? Because theres no way, NO WAY there is gonna be ANOTHER nerf. (probably wrong though)

And see the difference in all of those?

Yeah, Mercy only has to hold one button and follow you

Ana requires aiming (anyway shes busted)

Lucio is way harder to play than Mercy

Zen can only make one target take more dmg which btw requires LoS with said target

Likely rework or balance of power like suggested above

Which is buffing healing and nerfing dmg boost

I would prefer a rework though, a proper one, but mainly targeted at how she heals and does the dmg boost, or even a rework without the dmg boost

I agree Pharmercy need to go.

Anything to get me out of Collar N Leash hell, Im all for it

This basically says it all. Mercy can take well balanced characters and make them out right broken. No ult or ability required.

Most Mercy players seem to want her to be less pocket focused and more of a main healer again so prehaps something can change there and some damage boost power could be traded in. Well, not that Blizzard is likely to listen to anyone on the Mercy score.

Blizzard would have one hell of a riot on their hands if they ever heavily messed with her base mechanics and mobility though.