Pharmacy is back running rampant on console

Yes, and most Pharah mains want that change.

But my point is if the Pharah mains are playing well people will still attack the synergy.

4 Likes

she does take skill tho even with Mercy. Pharah still has to out maneuver and outplay the enemy otherwise she’s dead she also still as to hit her rockets in rapid succession otherwise the enemy would have healed that argument is false and kinda dumb.

5 Likes

I can’t Say that pharahmercy is op but this combo is too opressive against no range heros

Reaper is oppresive against Winston. Sombra is oppresive to doomfist. It happens.

4 Likes

Yep. I aggreee and i don’t like hardcounters. This thing is a Bad Game designs

Lol, its supposed to be that way tho. It’s like the enemy team running dive and you don’t run counter dive and get absolutely steam rolled. You can’t complain about her doing her job as a counter to no range heros.

4 Likes

people just dont like flyers

2 Likes

They would have no basis for the argument. They could kill the bad Pharahs, which will also lead to much less complaining from them.

She does, but the people who don’t like the synergy say that Pharah doesn’t need skill because she’s too forgiving (which IS sort of true in that she’s forgiving, but not needing skill is false obviously). Reverting the rocket damage changes would only let a good Pharah play her to the best of her ability, so the people who complain don’t have an argument.

Pharah mains want the change, so why not?

1 Like

Using that logic any hero being paired with Mercy doesn’t take skill…

Exactly, players are still going to complain about the synergy until it gets nerfed into a crater…

5 Likes

You are talking about one full dive comp countering a cómp with no dive counters… is not the same

Also dive needs a Lot more skkils and coordínate than just fly and hardcounter the teams with no hitscans

They complain since Pharah (right now) doesn’t have to aim that much, so it’s automatically low skill. Ashe is fine, because she requires aim. I don’t get it either honestly

It is the same its all about COUNTERS lol. Brig counters genji and tracer. Pharah counters no range heros. you get the point she’s doing HER job as a ranged counter to no range heros.

She does need to aim. Splash damage alone is easy to outheal. A Pharah not securing kills and feeding the enemy supports isnt doing anything.

4 Likes

She does, but the people who complain say “aim heroes like Ashe should get better value”, so make Pharah aim more to get the best potential.

Hahahaahaha lol…

A decent tracer can outplay brigitte. Same than genji.

You don’t needs a Winston to win against genji.

Also You don’t needs briggite to fight against tracer/genji but You needs a hitscans to fight against pharah

You have to understand the diference of counters and hardcounters

Yet, she does require aiming to score hits and not splash damage. Plus it’s a rocket launcher that would be like saying Brig is low skill cause she doesn’t have to aim for being a melee hero

1 Like

But the thing is the change isnt going to change their minds. Pharah has been considered garbage the past few years and during that entire time people still complained about Pharmercy.

really lol, the majority of hitscans hard counter pharah yet you don’t see complaints from pharah mains because we understand thats their role in the game. Pharah has a ROLE and that is to counter/hardcounter no range heroes. I don’t understand why its so unacceptable for her to do anything.

1 Like

I don’t get why Pharah is picked much more on PS4 vs Xbox. I can’t wrap my mind around it. The only thing I can think of is that it’s harder to aim with a PS4 controller. That is the only logical explanation

1 Like

Tell that to them, not me lol

It would change more than you think, believe it or not