Pharmacy is back running rampant on console

Remember when you nerfed Sym’s static turrets on console and left Pharmacy.

Hmm.

With hitscan and damage being nerfed in general Pharmacy is in every game.

15 Likes

Pharah is a problem on PC too
the problem is the skill match up allows for a relatively low skill Pharah player to outplay an equally or even higher skilled hitscan player by virtue of picking Pharah, and an equally skilled projectile player and even a skilled projectile player will find it near impossible to kill a Pharah

The exact same reason people wanted Brigitte and Moira nerfed
but Pharah’s ok because she’s a DPS

17 Likes

I agree l, getting sick of switching to hitscans every game.

5 Likes

Pharah is really strong without a hitscan that counters her, most Tanks are close range and healers don’t do that much damage, it’s just bad game design, I would like a rework for her

7 Likes

Pharah by herself is fine. It’s the synergy between Mercy that’s the problem. Not the individuals. Separately they are pretty fair. Like Orisa and Sigma before the nerfs.

10 Likes

Are you kidding lol. Pharah has been in the trash bin for a year and half now. Pharah literally cannot get into her effective range without being popped out of the sky (even with pharmercy). Pharah litterally has to out maneuver and outplay the enemy to actually do something so don’t say the skill weighing is in the pharah’s favor because it really isn’t. Pharah has everything against her except for the fact mercy is in the game.

26 Likes

Ashe is a good counter but mc is always better. Mc is dead so pharah is free. I see many pharmercys and they alnost carry every game. It synergize well with dive too.

Poor Pharah. Girl cant ever win can she :roll_eyes:
Can be considered trash for years then when shes suddenly useful y’all want her nerfed or Mercy nerfed.

16 Likes

Sounds fair tho. Like litteraly what could you do with Ashe/Mercy at least pharah has to hit TWO rockets and Ashe could one shot so seems fair.

4 Likes

Lol, I know I literally get flamed in rank for picking pharah and throwing despite outperforming the other DPS.

3 Likes

When Symm was finally meta she got unfairly nerfed, and op was absolutely against that.

Now op wants to do the same thing to Pharah.
Ah but Pharah counters Symm so I can see the connection :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t want Pharah or Mercy nerfed. I want Pharmacy nerfed.

3 Likes

Yeah but you cant do that without nerfing them, yeah thats kinda how nerfing synergy works

4 Likes

Wow. Putting words in my mouth. My second most played DPS is Widowmaker.

I know lol, I used to main pharah, sym, and sombra and boy does it feel bad lol. (I also main Mercy and D.va and they got simialr treatment lol)

5 Likes

We all know youre the biggest symm supporter on the forums lmao

And? Does that make my Pharmacy on console statements any less true?

1 Like

Yeah honestly its just ridiculous when a hero is considered trash and unusable, then when they finally see play get nerfed.

I was so angry when that happened to symm. She was good for THREE WEEKS and they nerfed her right down. It felt awful my most played hero got unfair nerfs, and thats why I’m firmly against it for other heroes.

5 Likes

Again Pharah was considered trash for years, and not that she’s finally viable y’all are trying to get her nerfed.

But then again the Pharmercy hate never went away now did it?

6 Likes

I play a lot of Pharah now I have her golden gun. I think you need to be less defensive and melodramatic.