Pharah is weird

Whatever you’ve gotta tell yourself lol

What does SR have to do with game design? Not seeing any game companies running out to hire 4K plus SR players.

Bad players don’t understand game design

what are you even on about buddy

Cope lol

cope with what? i’m very happy with my rank and am capable of being a decent person. i’d say im doing well.

There is a feature on the forum where you right click and then change the normal drop down to ignore and set timeframe to Forever so you never have to hear silly immature people.

This person has 0 to input to this or any discussion.

If that’s what you need to tell yourself, go for it

Diamond border barely gold lol yikes

you’re honestly the biggest yikes I’ve ever seen. This reply doesn’t even make any sense considering it’s literally fact?

It’s ok, just keep coping :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

again, coping with what?

You know what, I won’t make you say it in front of everyone :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

no, please tell me. I have no idea what you’re on about.

It’s okay, you’re gonna be okay, just keep coping :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

you can’t even form a coherent response to my questions and just dodge everything. i hope your mommy loves you one day :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yikes that projection :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Just keep coping

None of them require specific counters, doom can be killed by genji tracer as well by a widow mccree.

Widow there’s genji tracer sombra lucio winston ball hanzo ashe widow. Even a good flanky pharah or echo can kill widow.

Bastion every dps apart from doomfist can kill him.

I do agree with what you say about pharah though its more pharmercy than pharah, when it’s just pharah even with genji i will dash at her right click then use double jump to stay in air and another right click she’s dead or if she shoots i deflect she is dead her only out is concussive blast.

This is not to say genji is great at dealing with pharah he is not but pharah alone is a lot less oppressive and vulnerable, the issue starts as soon as its pharmercy, it is like you said it’s not killing them that’s an issue you take even a soldier you can mow them down its that they make half the roster useless against them which is honestly irritating.

Like hanzo junkrat should be a good combo, but a marksman hero like hanzo can’t deal with pharmercy and requires to switch to hitscan, it just makes the game unfun.

I honestly don’t know what the solution to pharmercy is so that it doesn’t require
Customary swap to hitscans.
It is making you have a unfun game while you were playing something else.

1 Like

I know those heroes have counters, but being forced into playing those counters can suck if you aren’t already on a good option. Pharah is just the definition of it.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more
Pharah is absolutely ruining the game, and thanks to her i stopped playing doomfist long ago. Whenever they lose, they always pick Pharah. I ‘m honestly suprise that they haven’ t nerfed her yet. As for her nerf, i think the best nerf would be reducing the heal that she get from mercy.