Pharah is weird

As if reducing Hog Ult charge feeding during a game by about 5% would count as a good idea

You’re literally ignoring half of it, but even that alone would be better than anything you come up with LMAO

Do you even play Roadhog?

I think he’s like my 3rd or 4th most played overall lol

And what’s your average hook accuracy?

Mine is up at 55%.

you only need a hitscan against a pharmercy on a pharmercy dominant map (lijang, ilios) but even then rushing her weaker ground force is a good way to beat a team with a pharmercy

1 Like

Damn bro you’ve got 2% on me, what you lack in ability to form good ideas you make up for in 2% more hook accuracy I guess
I prefer the ability to form good ideas though

It’s funny how your entire logic is “bad because bad”.

As if that’s a sufficient argument for anything.

It’s funny how you’re hardstuck gold and can’t form good ideas lol

So how many seasons you been in Diamond?

Me personally I’ve only gotten there about 3 of them.

I’ve been diamond every season except the first 2 I played, and 3 out of the last 4 season including this one in which I’ve been masters lol

Hey! That’s not fair. I may not agree with falcon sometimes. But he comes up with many ideas and actually cares about this community and game. He’s one of the few people that think outside the box and constantly pitches unique ideas.

Well, I’m impressed on that at least.

Every post I’ve seen from you is just you rank shaming people for being low rank. Just because they have lower internet points not mean that they cannot have ideas.

I am in fact qualified to call you a braindead 3500 peak. Sounds pretty appealing.

False info from bronze

I disagree. I love to see pocketed Pharah who thinks she is invincible.

I honestly always hated that it’s a button press. Cuts a lot of depth. Same with Deflect being a simple button press to deflect for a duration instead of being like Pyro’s airblast.

1 Like

Being bad at the game means their ideas are formed around low skill environments, and if they had a good grasp of the game’s design then they wouldn’t be low skill. 3700* peak btw. You’re getting pretty close to dropping out of GM, better call your boost back up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That deflect sounds amazing If it was like air blast

While their ideas can be farfetched, you still resort to rank shaming even when they’re right. It’s just strange and uncalled for and there are a lot better ways to disprove arguments.

not much better lol

This account was made so I could practice my hitscan before a recent tournament. I’m consistently 43+, no worries.