Pharah is so much fun, plz buff her

I just started playing pharah and I love her

I wish she was better though, she is countered so easily ;(

buff pharah ;(

11 Likes

And let’s also make her less reliant on Mercy too.

11 Likes

Majority of people whining about Pharmercy - I don´t think she would face anything else than nerf…

Pharah is a terribly designed broken hero and needs to be deleted.

14 Likes

Huh delete? You’re so soft!!
Why delete when you can have them nerfed to garbage

I’m interested to see what your suggestion for that would be.

Personally I can’t currently think of a way to separate them without having to nerf one or the other really hard.

Sounds good to me, make her suffer

1 Like

Give Pharah a lower CD on jump jets and then cut the fuel by 20 to 30% so she cannot maintain altitude.

3 Likes

Not 100% sure if that would work.

I’m thinking that it wouldn’t work well due to Mercy being able to lock onto a target. I’m thinking that it would make PharahMercy a tad bit more difficult due to Pharah bouncing around but otherwise I don’t think it would change much.

Buff her direct damage and remove splash.

3 Likes

hehehehehe

https://i.imgur.com/M0BZlTm.png

hahahahahaha

Ahh man.

no.

Remove “guardian angel prefers beam target”

Guardian angel CD increased to 3sec

Pharah rocket speed increased 10%

Nerf mercy :

PTR update 1.50.4
Mercy

• Mercy now fall asleep of boredom after pocketing the same DPS for 30 seconds. Needs 1 minute without pocketing that same dps to not fall asleep immediatly again.
17 Likes

No, nerf hitscans. Buffing pharah would contribute to power creep.

1 Like

Also make mercy overweight for eating all those Swiss chocolates
Now she won’t be able to hipty hopp with pharah

4 Likes

More nerfs? Doubtful unless the hitscans got nerfed and then players would probably start to complain more…

I say a rework is more likely than her being nerfed again in all honesty.

I proposed making Mercy’s GA vertical plane much lower than her horizontal plane, thus killing the synergy. Then buff the sht out of both heroes because they need it.

1 Like

She isn’t reliant on Mercy, she just is horribly UP and Mercy makes her look normal if she only pockets her and ignores the team.

2 Likes

Which is what relying on Mercy means. She is a throwpick without a pocket, but if you buff Pharah, Pharmercy becomes utterly and undeniably broken

2 Likes

I’m very confused…

The point of GA is to reach a target so I’m not quite sure that tweaking the flight is going to help.

Maybe I just misunderstood.