Pharah is so much fun, plz buff her

If this game tought me anything it´s - every fun thing has to be nerfed or removed so special snowflakes, who don´t know how to kill it can be happy again. And since I was a support main majority of my time in game, I expect nothing but nerfs in the future…

Tweak how high GA can go. So Mercy can’t just attach to a Pharah flying at the skybox

But that’s a major nerf to superjump aswell… GA only cancels when you reach around the peak of the jump.

I’d prefer if the also buffed it so this is canceled if it’s a crouch GA.

Haha what if they reduced her hitboxes to be same size as Echo’s. Jk…unless? :flushed:

[Console players disliked that]

Nothing wrong with having a strong duo, just make pharah balanced. A good hit scan can delete them out of the sky since they have no cover from anywhere.

She is fun, but just like many other “fun” heroes in overwatch, it’s a one way street. Not very fun to play against, but enjoyable to play.

1 Like

I say we add an overload mechanic. If she depletes all of her rocket jet meter, she will swiftly explode and die. This adds counterplay to Pharah’s oppressive flight, and makes it more skill reliant.

Pharah can’t be balanced or else Pharmercy will dominate in lower ranks. Pharah is the worst dps right now and she literally can’t be buffed anywhere. More damage? Busted. More health? Busted. Bigger clip, faster shots? Busted. Nerfing the Pharmercy combo will allow Pharah to be good independently without the dev team worrying about an OP combo

She herself might be weak, but she is so effing annoying, especially with Mercy.

I waish there was a way to make her better without buffing Pharmercy (and no, nerfing Mercy for Pharah’s sake is not an option).

She was the first character I ever played

I moved on from her to support after getting tired of lack luster supports on my team and dedicated myself to being a good healer so no one I played with would have to worry

I hit Diamond… now I want my flying main back

Pharah is difficult to balance because it’s one of those heroes who can be very strong in certain levels of skill and very weak in others. I don’t know what the answer would be but I can certainly understand why it is difficult to balance.

its so sad seeing her being terrible because of mercy

echo’s hitbox is huge

I am one

Complete bull #%&$!

Why not just delete her while we are at it?

Do even have the slightest idea how trash she would be, if that went through?

No reason to nerf pharmercy when its never been meta in OW’s history ever except on consoles. Hit scans are far too dominate for her and Mercy to be able to thrive. I’m not sure why everyone keeps repeating the rhetoric that pharmercy is broken when its never been dominate.

It seems that Echo has quite fat hitbox according to this video.

Every single hitbox bodypart is literally smaller than Pharah’s hitbox bodyparts :slight_smile: that’s the joke I was making, what if they were equal

That’s an interesting one

Pharah is annoying in the lower ranks because dps have trouble killing her.

Not really, I don’t play her. Would 2sec be workable?