Pharah gets countered by too many chars in the game

Pharah gets countered by:

Ana, Ashe, Bastion, DVa, Genji to some part, Hanzo, MCree, Mei, Moira, Orisa, Roadhog, Soldier, Sombra, Symmetra to some part, Torbjörns turret, Widowmaker, Wreckingball

11 Likes

Pharah countered by Genji?

Lol what?!

I guess that means McCree is countered by Soldier.

Also she counters everyone else not mentioned.

Imagine being countered by so many and counter MAYBE three opponents cough Doomfist cough

3 Likes

And wreckingball

???

I think I’m missing something

1 Like

I’m sorry, but you have to be a really bad pharah in order to get countered by hog

18 Likes

You forgot Doomfist in that list, bro.

5 Likes

hog can oneshot her, does a lot of dmg.
And wrecking ball is a hitscan, it’s not hard to hit pharah.
Genji dashes up and kills alot in all elos. ;)a

1 Like

The maps are cluttered enough for Pharah to still be viable. She really only sucks on wide open maps, like the first point on Junkertown. Other than that she’s fine, learn to use cover.

5 Likes

You have never played against a good Genji I take it.

7 Likes

Roadhog, Orisa, Moira, And SYMMETRA?

I can’t stop laughing

9 Likes

…or anyone out of FtH’s effective range. It’s like most of them forgot how to aim after that buff.

1 Like

If the hog isn’t a potato, he can survive most of pharahs blasts until she dips just the tiniest bit into his hook range and it’s the end for her.

5 Likes

Half of those heroes shouldn’t be there (and reaper should be).

1 Like

Dude no she’s garbage. I get that OP threw in wacky examples of her counters but Pharah is just not good right now. And if she is good, it’s with a mercy pocket and only until the other team swaps.

7 Likes

And if the Pharah isn’t a potato she will find cover before that happens to safely land

1 Like

I’ve played against quite a few but saying because the genji is good he counters her is not good.

That’s like saying a good reaper counters McCree.

1 Like

You forgot valking mercy. Because why not.

2 Likes

I’ve personally killed dozens of pharahs that way and the satisfaction I felt for taking revenge for all those times they forced me to pocket her was most fulfilling.

pharah is a niche hero now.

because people cannot aim they had to ruin her.

6 Likes

On the other hand,
Pharah counters, Junkrat, Brigg , Doomfist, Lucio, Moira, Reaper, Rein, Tracer, Winston, Zarya, Zen, Sym, Orissa

Gets countered by Pharah:
Anyone you didn’t just list, plus mei, orisa, symmetra. Add a mercy to the mix and pharah counter everyone but Widow, Ashe, and Bastion