Perfect 50% winrate

My understanding is that the activity being agreed to here is called “boosting” and is against the rules, a bannable offense

1 Like

Bro I hate to break it to you but no one cares

2 Likes

No
Boosting would be Abdullah playing together with someone else, helping them win games more easily.
What is described here would be account sharing.

If you want to be a smart*ss, at least do it right.

3 Likes

1 out of How many millions of OW accounts to me seems like an outlier. Like a fluke. Someone who managed to beat the system. Also I never said it was EASY for someone to take a hardstuck account out of bronze. I said it was easy for a GM to take a brand new unranked account to GM.

Man, either you purposely dont understand, or you are actively trolling. We already mentioned above why people DONT take established accounts and stream them live. Because the risk of ban is too high.

There is PLENTY of people willing to do that, but not live.

Buying a new account and just doing the Unranked to GM is completely fine, since you are not throwing and neither account sharing.

And no, taking an established account from bronze to GM is easy as hell, it will just take a bit longer due to the terrible MMR it had.

1 Like

actually, folks do care

I for example cared enough to mention that what is being encouraged here is something called boosting, which is a violation of the rules

anyone charged with enforcing the rules of the game will care about this as well, and there have indeed been players booted from the game for violating the boosting rules

two clarifications:

1. the activity described in the post I originally replied to is indeed a form of boosting

2. my post was (and still is) purely and entirely serious.

I know
Thats the sad part

3 Likes

actually, there’s nothing sad about it at all

the rules of OW are a discussable serious topic for a forum that was set up specifically for the discussion of OW-related topics

Sigh, no I totally understand it. What i’m telling you is that unfortunately, those who claim “Its totally easy to get unstuck you just suck,” are just talking crap like those who say “I SHOULD BE IN GM!” but provide zero proof that they should. Why? Cuz there’s no evidence of either (well I guess one single case of a player willing to put his account on the line).

The important part is here:

Much like we all say to the supposed “GM” players, prove it. And you can’t, and won’t, not by your own fault mind you, but by the TOS. Still, no proof :\

How many times above did I say I am willing to prove you wrong and that I just need someone to supply me with such account?

Oh I believe you personally would, I just don’t know anyone (personally) with a hardstuck bronze willing to give up their account in the name of science. I’m hardstuck Gold/Plat, with an alt account in Diamond. Not a huge disparity mind you, so doesn’t help prove it either way. I mean Gold/Plat level I can see being VERY easy to get to Diamond or higher.

the suggested action here is called “boosting” and it is against the rules of the game

1 Like

Back when I used to be hardstruck High Masters player, I had done a couple of bronze to plat/Diamond runs (was not allowed higher as the people I helped knew they couldn’t play higher than that). It was literally EASY as hell to play in these elos no matter the role or hero.

Here is some stats and stuff from the 946 to 2650 run before I lost access to the account:
It was a silver border 1 star account. The PSBR went crazy after a few games of my FARMING. 215 SR in 4 games, one of the games was 60 SR.

https://imgur.com/a/XnHs10A (Includes some funny texts I have gotten from enemies complaining about me in the games. A bronze zen + torb was complaining that I was DPSing as Lucio because I spawncamped two of them at once :rofl: )

I am actually quite interested in doing another Bronze to GM run now that I have been consistently around 4300 SR and climbing. I do love to see how much faster I can go through that now compared to last time.

Hey! Is it possibke you could share a replay or two of some Junkrat gameplay of yours where you lost?

While Im not much higher than you(Im 3300ish) I think I could give you a few pointers to help you improve if even a little. (Though no promises as I’m not the best when it comes to educational stuff like this, but I’d love to try and help.)

I have around 2500+ hours on Junkrat myself and have peaked at 3750, though usually I sit around 3400-3600

1 Like