People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

I wish they did a better job informing their Console playerbase about these promotions because I had no idea you had to watch the pre-game for the Overwatch Grand Finals.

I only got the D.Va spray and that’s the spray I wanted the LEAST.

Everyone please be advised, the final spray is likely going to be manually dropped sometime soon based on the experience from last night.

You do not have to watch the pre-game. That time did not count.

Watched both yesterday and today. Got the tokens but no sprays.

I agree. I only found this article AFTER being so upset about not receiving either of my 3hr sprays, of which I KNOW I shouldve gotten yesterdays, and I caught like, 15 miuntes of the Cringe-fest pre-show. The part thats got me miffed is not recieving a SINGLE token for skins, though its 2x and I watch all matches except yesterdays 1st half of the first Map

1 Like

GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated It states here that the Pre-Show does infact count.

I’m from Portugal, watched both days and so far got no sprays. Yes, I have my b-net connected to my twitch, I received all of the Mercy drops before but this time nothing. Even when I watched all of it yesterday and watched from the beginning today as well I hope that they can compensate people for this.

2 Likes

It states it does but from experience yesterday, it did not. Many people watched the pre-game yesterday but the first drop came about 90mins after match time started and then the 3hr drop from watching the Q&A or Spash screen.

That is a mistake in my guide. I do apologize.

1 Like

I can’t see the exact drop time (dont want to do anything on the page) but we got about 10-15mins yet before the 3hr passes since match time.

So are the other two sprays going to be released then?

Because I watch the Grand Finals on both days and did not get any of the sprays.

Right now I have both sprays from yesterday, and the first from today, but I am not going to panic until the streams are completely over including the press-conferences (no you do not need to watch the press conferences in the Command Center).

If you believe you should have earned the “Watchpoint Gibraltar” spray from yesterday because you watched from the start of the match to the end, you should reach out to Twitch Support.

2 Likes

Im just pointing out that it Does state it trying to contradict your “The pre-shows dont count”. I get that you havent gotten your spray, thats why were all here, but Misinformation doesnt help.

Hi, I’m from Ukraine. Also watched translations yesterday and today. My accounts connected, but I’m still have nothing, no one spray. Someone says me to watch in collection, now I watch and all 4 sprays are close. These streams are in late night, in another words, I don’t sleep, because watching streams for this 4 sprays.

Me and my brother are finnish, and we didn’t get out living room spray

1 Like

I reached out to Blizzard CS and Twitch CS over Twitter. Only Blizzard CS responded.

My issue is having no sprays rewarded at all.

Those who have been rewarded with even 1 spray but not others could be facing a delay, perhaps inadequate viewing time or something else. They at least know that sprays can be unlocked for them.

But for those of us who have been watching for the entirety of the show and have received nothing would like to know if we even can.

2 Likes

What did they say? As one of the forum MVPs, I have been working with my Blizzard CS contacts, and if it is a matter of the drop not triggering, that is Twitch’s end. If the drop did trigger and you have the notification in the Twitch webpage, you need to reach out to Blizzard then.

Did you get all 4 Wyoming? If there’s anyone who I know watched every sec it’s gonna be you no?

I am still waiting for the fourth one.