People still complaining about Brigitte?

no no… theres no such thing as abusing characters. Every mercy/moira/brig main in GM can play genji/soldier or any other dps just as good as any other dps main in that elo. “unless they have health issues” as is the case with a certain person in this forum who is stuck in gold with a t500 game sense.

This is the only part that confused me because you can’t use a health pack on yourself, right? If you mean it can make the difference in a fight between an ally and an enemy, then that’s true, but no more than Zen throwing an Orb of Harmony their way, Moira spraying them or tossing her own orb to them, etc.

Speaking of Moira, I’ve found her to be a very good counter to Brigitte. You do the usual combo of hitting her with an orb and sucking away her health at the same time, and if Brig closes on you then you just use Fade to put some quick distance between yourself and then suck away the last of her health.

EDIT: As for the shield: while I think the point somebody else made about how it’s almost as strong as Winston’s barrier is a good one, two things to keep in mind.

1. Winston’s barrier can get burned through pretty quickly. Same with Brigitte’s shield, with her slow movement making it an easier target than it would be if she were moving at normal speed.

2. The shield isn’t very big. So sure, for the limited time that it lasts she has nothing to worry about from most people attacking her head-on, but I have seen plenty of Brigittes die because she turned to face one person on my team and exposed her side or back to somebody else on my team.

Cute that you say this with a 0% win rate on Mercy. It looks to me like you either don’t have the skill to play Mercy at that level, or you threw on Mercy for 12 games, which is bannable. Which is it?

Hybrid heroes have time and time again proven unhealthy for the game, and brig is the only triple hybrid.

I really wish that Brigitte is somehow buffed or even reworked so that she is viable is 2-2-2 comps. The only dps that I can see synergies with her is short ranged/close quarters combat heroes such as Reaper, Doomfist, Symmetra, Mei, etc. Even then, the whole team needs to play like GOATS itself, I tried this once where we have Rein, D.Va, Reaper, Mei, Brigitte, and Moira. We literally just hold primary fires down and we won… Besides comp like this, I don’t really see Brigitte work in every other comps.

Hey, i dont know if u already made the ticket. But, can u add that bladebot is my IRL friend and he always reminds me that i am a plat when we play together. he even rank shames his real life friends, he is a rude man :joy:

so rude :rage: i am make a ticket to report this atrocious behaviour.

There is a huge difference between Zenyatta/Moira healing and Brigitte healing. The range on health pack for Brigitte to an ally is much larger than Moira’s regular healing. Plus, the near instant health gain compared to a slow 30 h/s or orb healing.

If McCree lands 2 shots on a character moira/zen wont’ really help much against a headshot. The damage from the burst is too high for their low healing. That is why the +150 burst healing is so valuable compared to zen/moira healing attempts.

Over the long run this is true that if someone doesn’t die in the next say 2-3 seconds Moira can certainly have achieved 150 healing in that time. Plus, in a 2v1 situation Brig healing someone than coming over to threaten with exceedingly easy shield bash and melee flails means she is jsut a more valuable peeling unit.

Zen/Moira can’t really prevent the death (except zen ult burst heal), then help to quickly remove it as easily. Zen can, but projectiles can miss.

This thread has been locked before conversation could devolve even further.

3 Likes