People on these forums need to learn what context is

I’ve seen so many biased posts that are taken out of context, half of the arguments can just be thrown out (looking over my past posts i’m probably no better, so i’ll try to improve as well).

“mercy’s pickrate in gm is higher than bridgette in OWL, mercy must need to be nerfed still”
You’re kidding right? The reason mercy’s picked so much is her rez, because teams going in 5v6 in OWL means you feed and lose 99% of the time. In our comp games i’ve won a 4v6 many many many times (in plat/diamond level) because someone just flanks and kills 3 due to lower levels of game sense. Having a full 6v6 in matchmaking isn’t anywhere near as important as in pro games.

When talking about the low vs high skill arguments people go to extremes. They act like just picking mercy insta wins, and on the flip side every widow has 100% headshot accuracy. You have to adjust your argument to be realistic.

At least those topics have some facts behind them, the ones i hate the most are where people just spread lies. Saw one where "hanzo has the biggest hitboxes in the game after his buff, can we just nerf him already?
What? wha- where did you get your information? His hitbox size didn’t change, just his arrow speed. In fact, his are actually tied for the smallest in the game!

So we should just nerf Dva and Mercy’s weapons right?
I know it takes more time out of your day to look things up or put them in context. I’m one who vents on the forums a lot and sees my post later, finding that i’m just over reacting after a bad game or 2. But if you’re going it make multiple posts over the same topic and keep bad mouthing people, please make sure your information is correct and in context, it will save a lot of circle jerking <3.