[PC] Unexpected Server Error Occurred

Still locked out of the game, support is slow/unhelpful, basically told me it was my fault. Lol

Just managed to finally connect and enter the game a few minutes ago. Not sure if luck or fix yet.

3 Likes

Any update? Best of luck

I filled a ticket and got an automated reply back. Logged in today and am able to play. Not sure if the ticket helped.

1 Like

When queue times are high (As they are currently with a larger than normal volume of contacts for WoW Patch 10.0.7 and Diablo IV Beta that just concluded) you will most often receive an automated reply based on the category/game title you chose during ticket submission. It will include general steps for that type of issue with a request to either close the ticket should they work, or to reply back to that automated response with updated system/connection files so you can be put back in line for a response from a Support Agent.

In the case of this particular issue, there is currently an account level issue that can cause it. So if troubleshooting doesn’t work it needs to be reported either in the bug report forums or via that ticket so your information can be added to the investigation.

In the mean time, most reports suggest the issue is also region specific so you can change your region in the desktop app (Globe symbol next to the play button) to try different regions.

This is only for authentication purposes as it will not affect your social, progress or where you are matched to a server as Overwatch 2 is fully global and not region specific like our older games

I hate to ask, but if you ever have the time, please look at my post relating to this issue. I’m sorry I just physically cannot bring myself to explain the issue again, I’m really frustrated with support right now and am being told the same fixes over and over again, nothing helps. I feel like something is really wrong with the servers right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.