Payload broken @ L'Havana

A 6th grader laughing at an angry second grader.

:eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

You actually reported a player…for playing the game?

You’re reporting him for your own ineptitude at…you know…using your eyes?

That’s not cheating. That’s just him exploiting your team’s stupidity.

4 Likes

I didn’t report him. Yet.
As I said before, those are questionable tactics…but yeah, I don’t expect spoiled brats like you and your friends to grasp the concept of a good fight.

Good to know. And thanks for the info.

Ah but unlike you, you admit I know HOW to roast. How about we let the adults do the talking?

:eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

I mean, if the payload isn’t moving, normally, I just use the spheres that are placed in the front of my head to actively detect whatever is blocking it.

You know. Basic eyesight.

Usually, the campers die a short time later. Hopefully learning the lesson that they made a terrible mistake.

4 Likes

How did you not see the ball?

4 Likes

I didn’t.

Indeed. So shut up.

you know. campers.

And? Campers die so easily in this game. If you lose a game because somebody camped, that’s entirely on you.

3 Likes

At least I’m attempting to be clever with my insults. Your are just behaving like a backyard bully or something. Idk.

3 Likes

as they should…in fact camping should not be permitted…but yeah, kids…

when you’ll be able to grasp more complex contents such as fairness, enjoying the game rather than winning at all cost, dealing with people…ok that’s too much for you to digest. Just grow up.

Camping is a strat. A terrible one that they will be punished for, but still a strat. As long as they are using any method they can to win the game without blatantly modifying the code, then it’s not an offense.

It just makes whoever lost to campers look silly.

4 Likes

Lol. You think winning even matters to me? I have made multiple topics here stating that they should never have released comp. I am the opposite of a person who wants to win. Literally all that matters to me is clicking on the pixels that represent an enemy’s head as I go for grapple-shots. I am a hyper-aggressive Widow main.

Also, you sound confused. Nowhere in the OW rules does it say you are not allowed to camp. It’s a bad strategy, but as long as you are trying to play the game in some form, then it’s technically allowed stalling the payload is one of these strategies.

I will put it in the most basic way a human can understand, so pay attention. Not everyone has to follow your rules, you controlling, moronic, selfish, rude, idiotic scumbag. Controlling people like you should smash your PC’s.

4 Likes

So then i wouldn’t be bragging?

It’s not like my statement would be much worth saying that this wouldn’t happen in Silver whilst i ain’t a Silver myself.

you already did, by confessing that you have been a silver and talking as like it wasn’t a big deal for you…as in bragging.

“Talking like it wasn’t a big deal”

What? You want me to put emotion in my text?

Like oh god i used to be silver it used to be such a hard time.

I’m not writing a story lol…
I don’t need to make a big deal of everything, do i?

2 Likes

Give it up. I am convinced that basic conversation skills are too hard for him.

He is the second forumer to ever tick me off. And the first one, we wound up friends afterwards anyways.

3 Likes

A big red outlined ball who is hard to miss. This is honestly pretty embarrassing lmao.

3 Likes

Eh everyone can stay on their side of their opinion, it’s fine if honest.

Though i get what you mean since it can come over rude if he exaggerates everything so you look bad.

2 Likes

apparently, you do. by a mile.