Payload broken @ L'Havana

How that qualifies for “not bragging”?

over you, you mean

There were more noises coming from the other chatacters.

Another smart reply. Wow.

WAIT WAIT WAIT, i watched seconds before overtime, hammond teleported from any distance to payload, that was a cheating.

This was because took some time to load models and textures, i replayed same time and didn’t happend again.

3 Likes

If I was a 6th grader then I wouldn’t be working.

Then I should report that player and let the support team do their job, if the cheat is confirmed.

Nope, not necessary, i watched again and at end hanzo saw hammond and begin damage him, so i can 50% trust that entire team didn’t saw hammond on top of gast station or he was cheating some invisible stuff.

Near at 11min 00sec hando saw hammond on top of gas station.

2 Likes

Many workers behave like 6th graders…it’s a state of mind.

my boss says I’m way mature and more aware of my surroundings for my age.

I see…in any case I should report him, just to be sure.

i can confirm that the supporters saw bunch of times hammond, but don’t alerted other team members, maybe some team communication problem.

• At 10:05 mercy literally looked to hammond, seconds before moira after died saw too hammond.
  • At 10:10 bastion maybe also saw hammond (a bit space in camera view), but 10% possibility (because too small point).
  • At 10:22 Reaper used ultimate ability and got hammond total camera view, so impossible him didn’t saw that.
  • At 10:33 Hammon has become visible in left corner of Orisa (that was literally sided to him).

So i can partially confirm that half of team saw hammond on top of gas, but just ignored or idk what they are doing.

(also i’m watching at 1st person perspective)

1 Like

If the boss is your dad, his opinion is biased.

My dad is in Mexico and I’m in the U.S.

Got it.

Btw thank you for your precise analysis.

1 Like

I mean i used to be Silver… this wouldn’t work lol.

When standing on the payload they would be right next to ya :v:

Yeah but with them all pretty much standing on the payload i think it would be pretty loud.

No problem :^)

3 Likes

well, rolled “by a player (almost) cheating”. But if you did not see the problem, I’m not here to teach you fair play.

“standing still in a way that no one is aware of your position”. Look from any player perspective, not from external POV and tell me if you can see him, dude.

Of course if you think it can be called “fair play” … are you a cheater too? :wink:

It’s not a big issue, is frustrating but just a game, I reported him.

1 Like

It’s not cheating are you actually dense.

Obviously you can see what someone is standing on, when you’re UNDER what they’re standing on.

You can literally see the GIANT BALL sitting on the gas station if you just… MOVE.

You either get on to the payload and see him (your bastion could’ve easily seen him) or you just move away from the building and look.

I know you’re trolling, at least I sure hope to god you are cause if not it would explain why 90% of the heroes in bronze have negative winrates.

3 Likes

A previous user has mentioned that they have been seen by support players.

4 Likes

You didn’t see the massive ball on the top of the gas station?

It happens quite often. Yes, only one player can stall the payload. That is how the game works. No, it is not cheating or any sort of reportable offense. It is a very simple strategy for the defense.

This can also happen on Rialto if a defensive player sits in the bushes behind the payload.

4 Likes

Wait hold on where is this spot at?

I must investigate so I totally won’t go any stall cart in my next rialto game… :dancing_men:

1 Like

First point, right behind the payload there are some bushes:

Not an ideal screenshot, I just got it off google

1 Like

Oh this is fantastic.

I will now go purchase the tracer sit emote :slight_smile:

3 Likes