Patch Notes July 9

I always expect bad patches and they still manage to disappoint me.

13 Likes

LMAO i didnā€™t get to the pharah change yet at the time of my post

likeā€¦ thats it?! and nerfing her main counter in a way that makes her even more untouchable

itā€™s actually really funny

1 Like

This is actually insane. How can they not even say something about Lifeweaver.

7 Likes

i mean if this patch is any indicationā€¦thats not happening any time soon

6v6 would require universal tank nerfingā€¦and this is unquestionably the opposite

omg Bob is now unboopable

why

who asked for this

10 Likes

no lifeweaver changes. what use is being alive anymore

9 Likes

Iā€™m not even convinced itā€™s a nerf for Pharah due to the compensation changesā€¦Sheā€™s going to be completely free.

Lets see if she can reach 65% winrate before Blizzard decide she might be a problem.

4 Likes

Once again, proving that they canā€™t balance 5v5. This patch will change absolutely nothing.

Look forward to the same meta weā€™ve had since the start of the season!

9 Likes

Oh no, 2.5s bubbles again (Zarya). I didnā€™t read that much, isnā€™t like OW2 Season 1 again? Raid bosses tanks?

All these tank changes and a slap on the wrist to Pharah? Iā€™m gonna go play a diff game.

This ainā€™t it, Blizz

2 Likes

Something something mythic skin.

3 Likes

Lmao, well I guess Iā€™m actually done with this game for a while.

7 Likes

Doesnā€™t nerf Pharah (mild nerf whatever)

nerfs Cass

2 Likes

they will do anything but revert this ow2 as a whole patch. just go back to ow1 already and start again, get rid of the immortalities from there, keep the orisa rework, dont allow double shield and let it ride. ezpz, enough of this nonsense.

This looks like they consulted with an inting silver tank player and asked them how they want to balance the game.

4 Likes

What cassidy needed was a slightly smaller headshot multiplier. Not a shorter range XD (or smaller bullets)

4 Likes

I missed the part where Lifeweaver was good enough of a hero to not receive any buffs :expressionless:

The best counter to Pharah got a nerf (Cass) and Pharah is more oppressive than ever. Devs are clueless.

2 Likes

I think Pharah was a bad creation in the first place

There goes the neighborhood :sweat_smile:

Um. Iā€™m still processing it all. I expect tank ques to rise, and um. Yeah. Holy cow.

How many S-tier tanks are there now? Like 6? Good grief :face_with_spiral_eyes: